3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
View attachment 446221View attachment 446220View attachment 446219 im trying a new approach with a couple of diferente tweaks. introduced DLP in midfield and gave roaming to CM's and anchor man is focused only on defending. put wide cb's on stopper and central on cover and removed close down less from WB's, as well as giving them support duty. also put na extra man covering far post on corners (appart from jassars corner settings) as was suggested here on the thread and put AMC at edge of ?rea instead of forward. looking good so far.

Has anyone tried this in Italy? I've browsed through a decent amount of pages on this thread, but not all of it, haven't seen a result from Italy. The reason I'm asking is that a lot of tactics tend to produce different results in Italy than elsewhere, because a majority of clubs play 3 at the back, and not 4 like most of Europe.

View attachment 438327View attachment 438328View attachment 438331 im trying a new approach with a couple of diferente tweaks. introduced DLP in midfield and gave roaming to CM's and anchor man is focused only on defending. put wide cb's on stopper and central on cover and removed close down less from WB's, as well as giving them support duty. also put na extra man covering far post on corners (appart from jassars corner settings) as was suggested here on the thread and put AMC at edge of ?rea instead of forward. looking good so far.

Have you tried to giving the 2 cm's the advanced playmaker role? Works well for me.

Has anyone tried this in Italy? I've browsed through a decent amount of pages on this thread, but not all of it, haven't seen a result from Italy. The reason I'm asking is that a lot of tactics tend to produce different results in Italy than elsewhere, because a majority of clubs play 3 at the back, and not 4 like most of Europe.

a couple of people have had great results in italy. ive seen users with sampdoria, catania and inter

What a team, i've sold knockheart, my best player for the last 2 seasons with over 40 million and bought a whole lot of new players for crystal palace, the results speak for themselves...:'(

-tactic:wampley's tweak (#476) with the defensive corners posted a few pages back by almightyrohit post 777.

What a team, i've sold knockheart, my best player for the last 2 seasons with over 40 million and bought a whole lot of new players for crystal palace, the results speak for themselves...:'(

-tactic:wampley's tweak (#476) with the defensive corners posted a few pages back by almightyrohit post 777.

great results mate! wampley uses CMs roaming doesnt he? havent got that to work with my teams yet. thik there more effective without it

View attachment 446218 7 mins into the match with AP's intead of CM's and ramirez has made a hat trick of assists to our left back that bagged a hat trick himself! awesome :D

Back