3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
will test for a while longer and then post if it continues to perform

see your season out and if performs to a high standard (top of the league and does well in europe) release as a BETA sort of thing if not just carry on tweaking or whatever you feel is necessary man. Keep up the good work

View attachment 444342 first defeat with this tactic. we had the up all game but had 3 injuries, one on 72 mins with no subs left. was 1-1, conceeded 2 goals with 10 men. conceeded f-kick, corner and ronaldo wonder goal. 3 points would've been ours on another day

screenshot was taken on 3 mins
Yesss. I got the chance to try Veez's Bermuda Triangle tactic and I won first match 3-1 against Bolton but this match is more important for me because first match I lost 3-0 against Chelsea away with Jassar's Monster Tactic. However we did not give up and here's the result. You know Liverpool loves returns! Thanks Veez for tactic.

Yesss. I got the chance to try Veez's Bermuda Triangle tactic and I won first match 3-1 against Bolton but this match is more important for me because first match I lost 3-0 against Chelsea away with Jassar's Monster Tactic. However we did not give up and here's the result. You know Liverpool loves returns! Thanks Veez for tactic.
How come u get to test it :(

View attachment 443143 first defeat with this tactic. we had the up all game but had 3 injuries, one on 72 mins with no subs left. was 1-1, conceeded 2 goals with 10 men. conceeded f-kick, corner and ronaldo wonder goal. 3 points would've been ours on another day

Ill have a quick run through on classic mode see how it fares for FMC users mate!

guys, forgot to mention that u must play high d-line with off-side trap when underdog, much deeper def-line with no off-side when favourite and normal with no trap when even. obviously this can and should be changed during match if you feel u're under too much pressure or getting through balls over defence

View attachment 443157 here it is lol bear in mind its still in testing and might need some more work, so i'll appreciate feedback

first game, i try this tactic. it's very beast on first half but on second half no goal again :D
maybe i don't have a good finishing players

View attachment 444324View attachment 444320View attachment 444315
wtf, the supporters make a firework!! LOL

sir, please give me a screenshot for individual training.
my players, haven't a good finishing, the maximum finishing is 13 :(
i'm very happy if your ss the individual training.
Thanks for the tactics!

What skin that?
first game, i try this tactic. it's very beast on first half but on second half no goal again :D
maybe i don't have a good finishing players

View attachment 443181View attachment 443187View attachment 443199
wtf, the supporters make a firework!! LOL

sir, please give me a screenshot for individual training.
my players, haven't a good finishing, the maximum finishing is 13 :(
i'm very happy if your ss the individual training.
Thanks for the tactics!

Back