3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
this happens a bit too often

View attachment 443540View attachment 443542

same old story: we created thousands of clear cut chances, go 2-0 and then... the dreaded indirect free kick plus a one on one chance on a long ball. I guess I was lucky to draw as they also hit the bar in a typical corner kick fumble...

I'd be ok with that if we could convert on one one chances at the same rate, really this should have gone 10-3. And their goalscorer? an average midfielder who scored the first two goals of his season against us...

sure these things can happen but they happen a bit too often in FM imo.

i too have a love hate relaionship with this game at the moment

Hull City manager and I only bought 3 starters and 1 youth player (Runagi) .
Bought Gojko Kacar for 700k , Anthony Annan for 375k and Nicolas Gaitan 7mil (Longest transfer saga ever ! Had to sweet talk him and give him a sweet contract )

Curently sitting 3rd and tied for 2nd. 1st place team Chelsea is 2 point ahead and we play them next.
Made some tweaks to the original , mostly player roles.

View attachment 443673View attachment 443675View attachment 443676

View attachment 443678 Here is the tactic if you want to try it out. As you can see Livermore benefits greatly :) Not a solid player but that's some beastly stats.
I started this out with one of the DC spot up top as a False Nine but I gave up on that experiment LOOL

which version did u tweak?

made a few tweaks to the bermuda triangle tactc, any testers out there?

this tactic still has made it more entertaining for me :)

will try your bermuda triangle at some point!

hehehe same here! when u're up to testing it let me know, i'll upload the latest version

Amazing tactic!

This is how my second season in PL ended as Derby-manager:
View attachment 444082

Just barely lost in the FA-cup due to a red card and a penalty against. All this was achieved using the tactic called "3-4-2-1-0 Wamptweak_corners.tac"

made a few tweaks to the bermuda triangle tactc, any testers out there?

I made one adjustment, I moved the CWB up the field as first match using bermuda didnt create much, 2nd game away I won 0-3, again only 2 CCC but I am only cardiff who dont have the best team.

I'll do another re run in FMC with the same team, see how it compares! FMC is good for testing because it shows what a tactic can do without team talks and all that good stuff. So with them the tactic only gets better so you practically see a minimum.

how do i apply the player fillters?

In player search, right side of the screen, the drop menu says "filters".

Click on manage filters.

Click import.

Search where you drop them (file directory).

Done. :D

In player search, right side of the screen, the drop menu says "filters".

Click on manage filters.

Click import.

Search where you drop them (file directory).

Done. :D
do i save it in to fillters to start with ?

Back