3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
Bermuda triangle is crazy at creating clear cut chances, i had 8 against sociedads 1 and lost 4-1 wtf SI hahaa XD

Maybe needs a bit of work defensively but attacking it's insane props to veez for the bermuda triangle and there is a few losses in there which by the stats shouldnt have been!

I'm playing Liverpool. Just beat Chelsea 5:0 at home. 19 wins out of 19 games so far in the league. 55 goals scored, just 1 conceeded. Every game is just a joy for me. So far best tactics I have ever used! Btw, Suarez leading tha scorers with 16 goals.

wich tactic?

Tactic from the first post of this thread (By Romain). I'm playing with two advanced playmakers in the middle and two DM behind them. General training set for offensive play, match training - tactics. Getting wonder results.

First off all, great tactic mate! It works amazing to my Arsenal team. Yes i know is the shame to play defensive with players like Ozil, Ramsey, Wilshere and Cazorla, but there are too many great passers and i must try and success.
View attachment 444200View attachment 444199View attachment 444198View attachment 444197
You have to look my screen shots. Lukas Podolski and Jack Wilshere start very well the season. The other screens are season overview and the last match against Milan, no chance for italians :) When i finish the season, i will post more screens.

Last edited:
First off all, great tactic mate! It works amazing to my Arsenal team. Yes i know is the shame to play defensive with players like Ozil, Ramsey, Wilshere and Cazorla, but there are too many great passers and i must try and success.
View attachment 443464View attachment 443467View attachment 443469View attachment 443472
You have to look my screen shots. Lukas Podolski and Jack Wilshere start very well the season. The other screens are season overview and the last match against Milan, no chance for italians :) When i finish the season, i will post more screens.

With tactic from the OP or the Bermuda triangle ?

First of all, I'd just like to say that this is a fantastic tactic. I won the league with Stockport in my first season using the lower league tactic. However, I managed to accumulate 15 draws over the course of the season, which is quite worrying. Has anyone else had trouble with drawing too many games? If so, how did you solve this?

Tactic from the first post of this thread (By Romain). I'm playing with two advanced playmakers in the middle and two DM behind them. General training set for offensive play, match training - tactics. Getting wonder results.

Do you play your AP on attack or support? Do you play you DM's on Defend or Support?

this happens a bit too often

View attachment 444167View attachment 444166

same old story: we created thousands of clear cut chances, go 2-0 and then... the dreaded indirect free kick plus a one on one chance on a long ball. I guess I was lucky to draw as they also hit the bar in a typical corner kick fumble...

I'd be ok with that if we could convert on one one chances at the same rate, really this should have gone 10-3. And their goalscorer? an average midfielder who scored the first two goals of his season against us...

sure these things can happen but they happen a bit too often in FM imo.

Last edited:
Hull City manager and I only bought 3 starters and 1 youth player (Runagi) .
Bought Gojko Kacar for 700k , Anthony Annan for 375k and Nicolas Gaitan 7mil (Longest transfer saga ever ! Had to sweet talk him and give him a sweet contract )

Curently sitting 3rd and tied for 2nd. 1st place team Chelsea is 2 point ahead and we play them next.
Made some tweaks to the original , mostly player roles.

View attachment 444111View attachment 444110View attachment 444109

View attachment 444108 Here is the tactic if you want to try it out. As you can see Livermore benefits greatly :) Not a solid player but that's some beastly stats.
I started this out with one of the DC spot up top as a False Nine but I gave up on that experiment LOOL

Last edited:
Maybe needs a bit of work defensively but attacking it's insane props to veez for the bermuda triangle and there is a few losses in there which by the stats shouldnt have been!

the losses are probably due to u not applying the def line tweak as u are using instan results, that game against real sociedad u should have played with much deeper d-line na no off-side trap. stil great results though! am awae than it can be improved too

First of all, I'd just like to say that this is a fantastic tactic. I won the league with Stockport in my first season using the lower league tactic. However, I managed to accumulate 15 draws over the course of the season, which is quite worrying. Has anyone else had trouble with drawing too many games? If so, how did you solve this?

most of these draws ae at home arent they? wen playng as favourite, u should drop the d-line, to invite opposition up the pitch, so u have more space to attack. can also change from overload to attack

Back