3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
I'm using the Jassar tweaked version. At the beginning of the season I started with roman tweaked by JMorris it is still great tactic but I just feel like playing with more SS than having too many defence :P

Hello everyone, your works are really great and look fascinating(6)
As I checked numbers of page, it seems that there are many version of tweaks,
is there a tweak that is the most stable? the bermuda triangle?

Last edited:
I'm with Hull just promoted from Championship. Is there any underdog tactic that I can use? Right now I'm using the original

Also quick question my wb's and sometimes dm get A LOT of yellow cards and red cards. Last season it was highest in the league 17 RED CARDS not mentioning how much yellow cards I got more. Any reason why or how can I fix this problem ?

Thanks again!

BEST corner defending in FM-BASE!

Only 1 conceded in EP,I am Stoke.

2 for far post as 70-80% of the goals opposition scores are from there. 2 people on the far post makes sure no one is left unmarked.

Try it out. You will forget that defending corners were a headache for this patch.

Okay, what this thread needs is a better home screen or a main update..

There's so many different versions now and it's impossible to find some of them!

Any way we can get a list, with the links, with any instructions (i.e. opp instructions/defensive line) also..?

Played the new Bermuda tactic for 3 games with my Barce save. 2 x 6-0 wins and a 1-0 win. so 13 goals in total and Messi has 11 of them lol :)

the new 'new' Bermuda tactic? I'd like to help test that

First of all, I'd just like to say that this is a fantastic tactic. I won the league with Stockport in my first season using the lower league tactic. However, I managed to accumulate 15 draws over the course of the season, which is quite worrying. Has anyone else had trouble with drawing too many games? If so, how did you solve this?

Ensure you set Opposition instructions. I had about 6 draws on the trot with Chelsea, inconsistency was creeping in. Since ensuring I always set the instructions you bang them in. Seems like a big sway.

5OwRD.png

First gime with the latest version of Bermuda Triangle. No comments needed.

Back