3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
I presume without having to read 100 pages + that non of these tweaks incorporate an actual striker?

In my opinion !3-4-2-1 Colchester tactic is the best for lower league teams but you must still respect the defensive line instructions depending on who you are facing. Been using it all season with Wycombe, not bad! View attachment 443931

Hi romian, when we are favourite, we play with low defensive line, but must remove off side?

Hi romian, when we are favourite, we play with low defensive line, but must remove off side?

I do it sometime, but i use the possession as a guide. Lets say we start the game with Standard D-Line. After around 25-30 min i se that the possession is 35-65% in there fav. In that case i push my d-line up to high or much higher.

If its the other way around. I lower my d-line to deep or deeper. But sometimes i remove the offside trap to but only when i go on deeper or much deeper d-line.

I hope this works for u

cant find the tactic? which page

I'm also using QPRmorris's tweak and its excellent. Started using it mid-way trough 3rd season with my Saints team.

3rd Season - 1st in prem, Champions league winners

So far this season - Community shield, Euro super cup and Club world championship.
Still in both capital one cup and FA and though to knockout phases of Champs league:)

Tactic is ace!

I do it sometime, but i use the possession as a guide. Lets say we start the game with Standard D-Line. After around 25-30 min i se that the possession is 35-65% in there fav. In that case i push my d-line up to high or much higher.

If its the other way around. I lower my d-line to deep or deeper. But sometimes i remove the offside trap to but only when i go on deeper or much deeper d-line.

I hope this works for u

Hi Romian, how do you choose which teams to remove the offside trap against? Obviously you do it when you've got all the possession after 25-30 mins, but how do you decide that you'll remove the offside trap or not?

Thanks!

Hi Romian, how do you choose which teams to remove the offside trap against? Obviously you do it when you've got all the possession after 25-30 mins, but how do you decide that you'll remove the offside trap or not?

Thanks!

When the deeper line with offside-trap still dont give me less possession, then i remove the offside trap. Or if the team iam playing is doing many early crosses. Then i remove it too.

not sure if its been posted but having your AMC and 2 CM's with PPM likes to lob keeper is clutch.

Me and Veez is working on a new tactic atm. New formation and this could be awesome. Keep you posted ;>

Back