Well finished 4th season with Southampton

2nd in League -By goal difference only:(
Runners up in champs league
Won capital one cup
won euro super cup
won community shield
won club world championship
3rd rnd of fa cup

Prob would have won more but I was chopping and changing tactics trying all the new tweaks. will stick to just using JMorrisQPR tweak next season as its best for my team.
:)

Hi mates, i'm french and your weird tactic is the best i've tried on this opus so far, can't wait for your new experiments !

Some excellent results there with this new tactic, but do you not find it annoying that you are never getting the better of the possession? I mean I know it's not all about possession, but when your the better team you would want to have the better possession in most games. It must be annoying to consistently win games with possession of 40% or less?

Some excellent results there with this new tactic, but do you not find it annoying that you are never getting the better of the possession? I mean I know it's not all about possession, but when your the better team you would want to have the better possession in most games. It must be annoying to consistently win games with possession of 40% or less?

Not really mate, This concept is based on Counter. And i cant counter if you have the most possession? ;>

Could someone please help me? I'm playing Luton in Skrill Premier and is one of the promotion favorite. But I'm ****....After 16 games i'm only in 8. position...

I'm using the 3-4-2-1 tactic in opening page. I play in FM Classic mode. Is that the reason? Isnt working that well in classic mode?

Not really mate, This concept is based on Counter. And i cant counter if you have the most possession? ;>

I understand the concept, just a bit disheartening when you are winning games against worse teams and you only hitting. 35-40 % possession :(

Back