3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
can anyone post SS of a successfull offensive corner setup please?

1 attack far post
1 challenge gk
1 near post flick
1 attack near post (or whatever is called)
1 attack from deep
1 outside of box
1 forward
2 stay back

1 attack far post
1 challenge gk
1 near post flick
1 attack near post (or whatever is called)
1 attack from deep
1 outside of box
1 forward
2 stay back
far post corner? thanks mate

View attachment 443739 sometimes i fukin hate this game! have def. set-pieces training and i draw this game with 2 in-direct free-kick goals and a corner goal. what is the fkin point of this training if it doesnt work. im so ****** it not even funny

just lost match after that 2-0 with fk and corner goal............. going to bed before my laptop becomes collateral damage

I have a corner tweak for defending that's really good, i can try implement it if you like?

Is there a reason why this approach won't work in Italy? Struggling, as AC Milan, to break teams down.

Is there a reason why this approach won't work in Italy? Struggling, as AC Milan, to break teams down.

If you are facing teams playing with many men behind the ball in the lower stratas, like teams using a sweeper/libero, 2 DMCs, wingbacks etc, then their line of defence wont get pushed up too high trying to get to your AMC and MCs. Instead, their players in the DM/WB strata will take care of them. I can imagine that in Italy, more teams play with these formations than the teams in England.

i just begun a game with Cagliari, that works perfectly for the moment. Bought Ricky Alvarez, Ekdal and Naingollan are just breaking the game.

i'm still bermuda tactics, there's no new update for bermuda?
last season, my team unbeatable. i'm just using 'Save-Load' for Champions League not for the Serie A League (i'm using Intermilan).
and this season, first 10 match my team unbeatable too (start from versus AC Milan end to Altetico Madrid)
View attachment 443675

Back