3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
i'm still bermuda tactics, there's no new update for bermuda?
last season, my team unbeatable. i'm just using 'Save-Load' for Champions League not for the Serie A League (i'm using Intermilan).
and this season, first 10 match my team unbeatable too (start from versus AC Milan end to Altetico Madrid)
View attachment 444728
Save-load??

5Psft.png

2nd game with bermuda triangle. Going back to original.

64 goals in 51 games, that has to be some kind of record, but, if i may a bit of advice, sub him more often, you'll "overburn" him and then he'll get injured.
Ok thanks for the advice I don't want him to get injured not when he's playing like he is

Where is the bermuda triangle one being posted about, these tweaks really need adding to the OP.,

and yes i get that i cant find the bermuda triangle is quite funny...

Where is the bermuda triangle one being posted about, these tweaks really need adding to the OP.,

and yes i get that i cant find the bermuda triangle is quite funny...

Leave the thread and then look at the attachment icon just under the star rating of the thread. Click it and a new window will come up with all the attachments in this thread. Scroll down to the letter "B" and you will find this tactic. Click it and you will be able to download it :D

( here it is for you)
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/atta...ker-tactic-ccc-s-gold-bermuda-triangle-v4.tac

Last edited:
I'm using the morris tweak and it's wonderful but I'm really finding it hard to score against the keepers. I think average rating of the opposition keepers in my matches are around 8...
Nearly every single 1on1 situation ends up a waste

I have been testing V.4, already fluid, however 2 out of 5 games, I got 2 players sent off in each of these 2 gaems...

And also always concede a lot of through ball from the opposition...I personally feel its worse than the original.

I'm using the Bermuda tactic, quick question concerning defensive corners:
why does a CB get the instruction to Stay Forward?

Very impressive tactic btw, first season with Chelsea, currently in February, have won all my games bar 1 defeat vs Hull City in the League cup :$. Hazard (as SS) is currently on 51 goals in all competitions, it's insane

where is this bermuda tactic please ?

I'm using the Bermuda tactic, quick question concerning defensive corners:
why does a CB get the instruction to Stay Forward?

Very impressive tactic btw, first season with Chelsea, currently in February, have won all my games bar 1 defeat vs Hull City in the League cup :$. Hazard (as SS) is currently on 51 goals in all competitions, it's insane

Back