3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
hi guys , where is bermuda tactics thread ? or this tactics only tweak ? sorry for my english

In which stance do we remove the offside trap? When we play higher/better teams, i.e. push higher up and no offside trap?

My first match V2!) Beautiful! Can I play with V2 against Ajax or PSV, with V1 against Roda or Heracles and with V1(deep D-line) against weaker teams?

I'm using the Bermuda tactic, quick question concerning defensive corners:
why does a CB get the instruction to Stay Forward?

Very impressive tactic btw, first season with Chelsea, currently in February, have won all my games bar 1 defeat vs Hull City in the League cup :$. Hazard (as SS) is currently on 51 goals in all competitions, it's insane

Post your a screen shot of your starting line up please

Im playing with Bayern, on the end of my 2nd season. After defeating Barca in the CL quarters i know have Milan, so i think im gonna get my 2nf CL final in a row and i hope, 1st cup!

After this, though, i have nothing more to achieve, so i was wondering if you guys could say some good teams to pick up with the original tactic.

Lots of mids and defenders, ofc :D

I don't understand, is Bermuda Triangle v4 the new tactic veez and romian are working on ?

Maybe start a new/separate thread for the Bermuda tactic(s) with a Opening post with detailed information? As has been done for the 3421 tactic? Explain what we're looking for? to draw the opposition on and counter or what? Explain training, opposition instructions, player types for their roles etc ?

Maybe start a new/separate thread for the Bermuda tactic(s) with a Opening post with detailed information? As has been done for the 3421 tactic? Explain what we're looking for? to draw the opposition on and counter or what? Explain training, opposition instructions, player types for their roles etc ?

Everyting is still in testing. Thats why there is no update in the op. Have to let the ppl talk first ;>

Back