3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
so it's even more exciting ! Anyway, thank you so much for your great work mates !!

What's the hurry guys? Let them test it properly and then they'll post it.
They won't make it better if you keep rushing them with questions about it.

need a couple of testers for this: View attachment 443406 just a test version. so i'll appreciate feedback towards finding areas for improvement asap, so that we can release a final version soon. cheers!

I am beyond anger at how many one on ones my side miss. It's one of the most obvious flaws I have come across and one which undermines great tactics like this.

I am beyond anger at how many one on ones my side miss. It's one of the most obvious flaws I have come across and one which undermines great tactics like this.

You're complaining about flaws in the match engine while using a tactic that obviously exploits the match engine? (no offence to the guys who made it, looks like a very successful tactic).

need a couple of testers for this: View attachment 445343 just a test version. so i'll appreciate feedback towards finding areas for improvement asap, so that we can release a final version soon. cheers!
just a few tips. if you find ur opponents are getting too many through balls in behind ur defence sit much deeper. if they pass it around and are putting u under pressure, remove deeper d-line. think changing DLP to Anchor man may also make team tighter defensively

You're complaining about flaws in the match engine while using a tactic that obviously exploits the match engine? (no offence to the guys who made it, looks like a very successful tactic).

Like Crane said- The reason why you get so many one-on-ones is because of the position and movement of the d-line. They cant handle the no-striker formation, especially not when one is using Wingback that pushes up, dragging the opponenst fullbacks upfield. I have playd around a bit with this tactic ( about 8-10 matches) and whilst I get about 4 one-on-ones each game, I would say that irl, one would score from perhaps 20 % of them at the most. They are not that good chances. Eitjer the player gets the ball in a tight spot and have to shot with his first touch, or he gets the ball about 35 yards out and have to run against the goal with 3 defenders pressuring him, half the time with the ball at his wrong foot. Also, in almost all my one-one ones I have had, the Goalie of the opponent has been well positioned,not being moved sideways etc so he has only to concentrate on the striker running at him.

So, like Crane said, the tactic exploits the flaws of the ME and credit to the author, but it produces chances that looks leathal but are infact not.

Last edited:
need a couple of testers for this: View attachment 445343 just a test version. so i'll appreciate feedback towards finding areas for improvement asap, so that we can release a final version soon. cheers!

First game with the tac. Went pretty well considering my team have been having a hard time to perform and create chances lately (we are top of the league in first season so complacent perhaps?).
We looked a lot more deadly than we have in a long time.

View attachment 443396

Like Crane said- The reason why you get so many one-on-ones is because of the position and movement of the d-line. They cant handle the no-striker formation, especially not when one is using Wingback that pushes up, dragging the opponenst fullbacks upfield. I have playd around a bit with this tactic ( about 8-10 matches) and whilst I get about 4 one-on-ones each game, I would say that irl, one would score from perhaps 20 % of them at the most. They are not that good chances. Eitjer the player gets the ball in a tight spot and have to shot with his first touch, or he gets the ball about 35 yards out and have to run against the goal with 3 defenders pressuring him, half the time with the ball at his wrong foot. Also, in almost all my one-one ones I have had, the Goalie of the opponent has been well positioned,not being moved sideways etc so he has only to concentrate on the striker running at him.

So, like Crane said, the tactic exploits the flaws of the ME and credit to the author, but it produces chances that looks leathal but are infact not.

Well i both agree and disargree with you. If you have a AMC with good composure and speed it will not matter if 3 defenders is pressuring him. Ben arfa for him score 1.8 goals a game in that possession. So i will say that one on ones is a good chances if you have the right player getting them.

We it works in Italy, it will be released ;)

Yeah Italy seems to be the hard one. Was Juve and even though I won everything in first season near the end of the season was losing/drawing a lot of games, so yeah really looking forward to this.

View attachment 443395 sometimes i really dont understand this game. my tactic has just become fluid, so i changed training to defensive positioning about a week before this game. i had conceeded 1 goals in the last 3 games before this too. i played with a much deeper d-line, attacking instead of overload, with both my CB's on cover and still, i concede 3 goals from long balls hooved over my (PUSHING UP!!!!!!) d-line. unbelievable. yesterday i conceeded 6 goals in 3 games from corners and f-kicks (with set-piece setups suggested to me by others as good ones) agter i changed from "tactics" trainig to "def-set-pieces" training, when i was rarely conceeding before i changed. has anyone else experienced this? getting kinda ****** off lol

Yeah Italy seems to be the hard one. Was Juve and even though I won everything in first season near the end of the season was losing/drawing a lot of games, so yeah really looking forward to this.

I also struggled a lot in Italy, i won the Serie A in both my first (without transfers) and second season with Roma but with a little more losses than i expected, compared with my other tests with the same tactic.

honoured u actually played around with our tactic :) we are currently trying to make it more solid defensively without hindering it offensively. any suggestions or changes you would make?

Back