3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
I frankly love this new Bermuda triangle tactic, defensively working great, implemented into my tottenham team and conceded one goal in like 6 games, going against Atletico and Man Utd. Also going to impelment it into my stockport save on a permanent basis. Played one and created 10 CCC's. Not quite got the greatest AMC atm so not finishing many but that will change with time. Great work!

another match using 43210..well, can't complain about the amount of ccc's, had 8(!) already by half time and only have my own players to be mad at for the execution...
A bit worrying defensively though but at least we managed to come out with a win.

View attachment 443369

(okay really, what is up with the censuring on the forums? I'm really having a hard time being able to post replies due to the fact that it tells me my post is denied)

another match using 43210..well, can't complain about the amount of ccc's, had 8(!) already by half time and only have my own players to be mad at for the execution...
A bit worrying defensively though but at least we managed to come out with a win.

View attachment 445424

(okay really, what is up with the censuring on the forums? I'm really having a hard time being able to post replies due to the fact that it tells me my post is denied)
yeah thats definately not what we want defensively! and thats what im not happy about at the moment with that tactic. coz offensively its working very well. trying to blend some aspects of this with the bermuda tactic, hope it works!

yeah thats definately not what we want defensively! and thats what im not happy about at the moment with that tactic. coz offensively its working very well. trying to blend some aspects of this with the bermuda tactic, hope it works!
One thing I really like with this new one is that my SS is actually able to score again. I'm using Rossi as my SS and he seems to be very easily closed down. Now he seems to be getting more through balls which works better for me at least.

did very well in serie A with my newly promoted san marino side (original tactic in OP)

View attachment 443356

learning to playing around with the d-line was the key esp against smaller clubs (I couldn't believe most reputable serie A clubs decided to park the bus against the mighty san marino...). There was a couple of tough months when I conceded 4-5 goals per game though most where the hated corner kicks and indirect free kicks.

in the end IRL I like players with the ability to hit the killer ball, I like creative players who can dribble and make the risky pass and I like seeing one on one chances as I think they are indeed the most dangerous chances a team can create (my personal opinion). This tactic gives me all that, and if that's a ME exploit... so be it XD

the only thing I'd try to improve (apart from defending set piece which I seem to find impossible) is ball possession, because when we are over 40-45% it's a dominating win most of the times while being under 35% often leaves the defence under too much pressure and offence without enough time with the ball to create. Ofc this can never be a possession tactic.

Did I already say great work and thanks for this sexy tactic?

first of all, I apologize for my English quite messy
I started using this tactic with St. Mirren in the first season, maybe in 15 years hoping to create a competitive team in europe
but wait what will happen in 15 years, happened to the third year: D

View attachment 443292

I bought young players very little money, and making them play with 16 and 17 in the first team, selling more than 25 years around player.

View attachment 443291View attachment 443290

pictures of my last season

View attachment 443289View attachment 443288View attachment 443287View attachment 443286View attachment 443285View attachment 443284View attachment 443283View attachment 443282View attachment 443281

hazard is a beast, always getting 2 or 3 goals in important matches, no misses front of the net a goal

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE IN THE FOURTH SEASON WITH YOUTH ONLY!

scotland table over 4 years.

View attachment 443280View attachment 443279View attachment 443278View attachment 443277

use the version 2 with training in attack

thanks for making celtic hegemony fell into my hands: D

Last edited by a moderator:
first of all, I apologize for my English quite messy
I started using this tactic with St. Mirren in the first season, maybe in 15 years hoping to create a competitive team in europe
but wait what will happen in 15 years, happened to the third year: D

View attachment 445667

I bought young players very little money, and making them play with 16 and 17 in the first team, selling more than 25 years around player.

View attachment 445669View attachment 445670

pictures of my last season

View attachment 445673View attachment 445674View attachment 445676View attachment 445677View attachment 445679View attachment 445681View attachment 445682View attachment 445683View attachment 445684

hazard is a beast, always getting 2 or 3 goals in important matches, no misses front of the net a goal

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE IN THE FOURTH SEASON WITH YOUTH ONLY!

scotland table over 4 years.

View attachment 445687View attachment 445689View attachment 445691View attachment 445693

use the version 2 with training in attack

thanks for making celtic hegemony fell into my hands: D
simply brilliant! :D

Back