3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
Guys, I don't usually post on this forum, download plenty of tacs, but pretty much never give feedback. However, I feel I just HAVE to this time! What the **** did you two do? This tactic is literally the most unbelievable tactic I've ever used on Football Manager, to give you an idea of how well this is going at the moment, I started a new save with Everton. In my last 9 games I haven't conceded 1 goal, and Ross Barkley is a beast!

Sold Pienaar, Jelavic, Mirallas, Kon?, Hibbert, Osman, Gueye and Vellios, and signed Yann Sommer, Alvarez Balanta, Michael Bradley, Joe Ledley, John Arne Riise, Angel Rangel and N'Zonzi on the cheap.

View attachment 443271View attachment 443270View attachment 443269View attachment 443268View attachment 443264

And the only tactical change I made was attacking corners
View attachment 443265

Utterly unbelievable. I'll give you another update towards the end of the season!

Guys, I don't usually post on this forum, download plenty of tacs, but pretty much never give feedback. However, I feel I just HAVE to this time! What the **** did you two do? This tactic is literally the most unbelievable tactic I've ever used on Football Manager, to give you an idea of how well this is going at the moment, I started a new save with Everton. In my last 9 games I haven't conceded 1 goal, and Ross Barkley is a beast!

Sold Pienaar, Jelavic, Mirallas, Kon?, Hibbert, Osman, Gueye and Vellios, and signed Yann Sommer, Alvarez Balanta, Michael Bradley, Joe Ledley, John Arne Riise, Angel Rangel and N'Zonzi on the cheap.

View attachment 445706View attachment 445707View attachment 445709View attachment 445711View attachment 445718

And the only tactical change I made was attacking corners
View attachment 445716

Utterly unbelievable. I'll give you another update towards the end of the season!
hehehe gotta love it :) thats a great start mate, looking forward to seeing how u finish ur season. u using the original version?

I think the morrisQPR version is the best too, however can improve a bit more on attack, I often get 0-0 and 0-1 lost on it, however it wins me everything...

Veez can you upload your tactic of real sociedad please, with a differents team and individual instructions?

i can create a similar tactic but i have differents problems, a two SS take even space in counter-attack, The oponent squad try pass kill, my D-line is deeper but i feel like camping in the opposing camps, thanks, sorry for my bad english.

Does anyone have a link to Morris version?

so which do you guess think is best, original, Bermuda or morries? I guess someone must have tried them all

I'm new to this tactic, and I really don't want to read ALL of the 150 pages. So, can someone tell me: a) Which is the best tactic (I've seen a lot of tweaks); b) Do I use any OI?; c) Is the training the same as op?; d) the d-line thing..deeper against teams where I'm favourite and high against teams where I'm not?; e) What kind of players do I need or can I use the filters in the op?

Thank you, I'd appreciate it if someone could get back to be asap. :)

Aachen regional german league west, after few years of promotion, 1st game in champions league, beated Benefica 7-2 with MorrisQPR.

Well guys. Everything is great here, but original tactic is still, still and STILL the best. Any of your tweaked version (any of you) are not that great as first original version. You just need to improve your defensive corners. For me STILL first version is almost perfect for every club I've managed.

Yeah, think the 1st version is working best tbh. Ramoss4 - how do we improve defending corners/attacking corners?

Back