3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
Its definitely ******!!!!! Won the league two years running with chelsea I've got a monster team and now can't score and defending is suspect! Still getting chances but players passing straight to their keeper its like because they are running from too far out the keeper has his angles right and the ss or cm's cnt handle it! Back to the drawing board people! :-(

first game with 14.2 patch, took 0-4 at Bologna's (with Cagliari), 3 ccc's to 2. Looks like it's working less

View attachment 443179View attachment 443178 first match with new update with the original tactic. seemes okay, lots of ccc still and concept still works. although i think that SS isnt allowed as much space now and other players dont support him as much. might just have been this game so i will continue to test. if its proven that SS isnt as effective, might try two SS to try and help each other.

Its definitely ******!!!!! Won the league two years running with chelsea I've got a monster team and now can't score and defending is suspect! Still getting chances but players passing straight to their keeper its like because they are running from too far out the keeper has his angles right and the ss or cm's cnt handle it! Back to the drawing board people! :-(

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Nice

I played 4 games with the tactic with my save game with the new patch 4-0 5-1 6-0 and 5-0 all wins.
I can finaly score goal from corners

Really ? MATCH v1439

- Fixed rare occurrence of stats incorrectly showing 255
- Reduced instances of direct free kicks aimed too close to crossbar inflating woodwork stats
- Fixed instances of throw ins taken just on pitch
- Tweaked urgency of engagement of ball player in own half depending on defensive player's tactical settings
- Improved general logic of when to attempt a tackle
- Tweaked aim direction of sliding tackles
- Reduced wild challenges slightly
- Fixed keeper accelerating out of area after fielding ball
- Fixed player ratings not updated quickly enough in some circumstances
- Some tweaks to player ratings including weighting on headers, interceptions and tackles
- Fixed poor detection of save quality
- Reduced first time keeper clearances under little pressure when he has short distribution PI
- Fixed strange ball movement after some instances of players pushing opponents while going to ariel ball
- Fixed non marking of short corner option player
- Reduced poor attempts to win corner off opponent
- Reduced poor cross attempts that had little chance of completion
- Reduced pointless shot attempts slightly
- Fixed quick free kick direction facing
- Fixed blocked crosses being set as completed crosses in stats
- Fixed short corners being set as crosses in stats
- Fixed players going through bench
- Fixed subs running on pitch after friendly win
- Improved keeper kick out from hands contact point
- Fixed issues with depth and width values after human tactical changes
- Fixed player standing at wrong end of pitch when following "stand in front of keeper at free kick" instruction
- Fixed bad goal kicks when the keeper kicks the ball out for an injury
- Refined counter attack trigger point depending on team mentality setting
- Improved player decision making during counter attack phase of play
- Some general tweaks to on ball decision AI
- Increased chance of player misjudging ball path slightly
- Made it harder for player to kill pace on fast moving ball especially at speed
- Improved ball velocity on some crosses
- Fixed ball contact point issue when putting ball out of play for an injury
- Added cross less often PI
- Fixed some issues with kick off AI
- Fixed some issues defending corners
- Fixed some keeper positioning and facing issues, including coming out inviting easy lobs
- Some tweaks to pass AI
- Tweaked d-line position slightly
- Fixed some further engagement of ball player issues
- Tweaked default cross aim slightly
- Reduced further attempts to buy corner off opponent
- Increased long shots slightly
- Fixed keeper misjudging occasional headed back pass
- Reduced penalty scored % slightly
- Fine-tuned CCC detection very slightly
- Reduced overhit mid-range passes caused by physics interface flaw not player error
- Tweaked player movement at dead balls slightly
- Reduced defensive headers that are aimed too close to own goal
- Small tweaks to shot and pass accuracy

Ah I was reading it off Twitter not the actual SI site.

dude... the new patch has been out for around one hour. How could anyone know what tactic is the best?

Yeah I know but I just wanted too see if the new patch has ruined the original tactic completely or not or if the tweaks are better than the original one

first match after the patch, and not a match to be taken lightly either ;) As Fiorentina we pretty much dominated Juventus through 90 minutes. Most of their shots on target came from freekicks only. All in all a pretty good match.
This is using the morrisqpr tweak, very solid defensively still but seems to me that through passes are harder to do after the patch so might need some minor tweaks in the attacking build-ups.

View attachment 443158

Load game and play it and let us know.

I can't right now.

My friend told me that a new patch was released and I taught all good tactics have been ruined again and someone already played on the new patch and has some feedback but since it was one hour ago, I asked a little early :/

- Fixed some keeper positioning and facing issues, including coming out inviting easy lobs

That one might have an impact as this tactic is often about 1 one 1 to the keeper and lob / high shoots are used to score. We will see !

after a few games using the original tactic and some of the different tweaks i think that the concept is still usable, but it will need some tweaks. the AMC seems to be less agressive going into open space and on the ball, he also seems to have less support from his team mates too. im confident that with some work we can sort this out. me and romian are on it :) if anyone has any ideas or suggestions u are welcome to share. on the bright side, it seems that a lot of defensiove issues with d-lines and corners among others have been improved, so for now we will solely look into offensive capability, and when we achieve this try to adapt defensively, as opposed to what we were doing before the patch.

That one might have an impact as this tactic is often about 1 one 1 to the keeper and lob / high shoots are used to score. We will see !
very true! i had missed that one. have to find a new way of killing keepers :)

Back