3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
Just won the german supercup against Gladbach 2-3.

They shoot 14, half of those long :D
the 2 goals where mistakes from Alaba, which scored the tie goal, so it was not murdered :D

the version he said it didn't work, lol
no, he used the deep version, but with a standard d-line! it will work like that. will work with deep d-line too, if it suits the opposition. understsand?

veez great tactic. just a question, which tactic you're talking about? i've read people talking about high press, deep version....
i'm a little bit confused right now :(
or is the same tactic but with some change?

veez great tactic. just a question, which tactic you're talking about? i've read people talking about high press, deep version....
i'm a little bit confused right now :(
or is the same tactic but with some change?
its the tactic on pg 167 post 1670. there are both the same tactics, only difference is the d-line being higher on one and deeper on the other. if u read back a page or two you will find small explanations on how to use these

after playing 15 or so games since my man utd win i posted. I noticed I get way to many red cards with this tactic at least 1 a game. I have jack robinson on loan from liverpool and 24 games into the season he has 18 yellows 2 reds. I also noticed that as a poster said earlier they beat good teams and lose to weaker I have also noticed this trend. I beat man utd arsenal and liverpool away from home then i play teams that are 20th and they beat me 5-0 away from home all the time.

The one you posted around an hour ago
hmmm... i guess u are having problems at home against weak opposition yes? have u tried using a deep d-line to draw opposition onto you? you can also reduce mentality to attacking

Jesus.. use the dline in proper way and results with weak teams should be as good as u have against big clubs...

Im starting to think its the ME not the tactic. I just drew with chelsea and liverpool due to 90min goals and beat arsenal all away from home. Then i play crystal palace at home and they win 4-1 because of 3 own goals that are the most stupid **** you could ever seen.

after playing 15 or so games since my man utd win i posted. I noticed I get way to many red cards with this tactic at least 1 a game. I have jack robinson on loan from liverpool and 24 games into the season he has 18 yellows 2 reds. I also noticed that as a poster said earlier they beat good teams and lose to weaker I have also noticed this trend. I beat man utd arsenal and liverpool away from home then i play teams that are 20th and they beat me 5-0 away from home all the time.
i've been having a few reds too, which is strange coz we have no BWM's and no players with hard tackling. what ive been doing us subbing players with yellows more often, might be an issue with the patch. have u played high d-line against the weaker opposition? they will through ball the **** out of you. havent experienced these bad results yet, but if i do i'll look at ways around them. you're doing the hard part, beating better teams, so we should be too far from finding a way to beat the weaker ones. i'll get round to it when i encounter these issues. until then try to play with d-lines and mentalities as i explained before against these teams

Im starting to think its the ME not the tactic. I just drew with chelsea and liverpool due to 90min goals and beat arsenal all away from home. Then i play crystal palace at home and they win 4-1 because of 3 own goals that are the most stupid **** you could ever seen.
yeah i've noticed some crazy things too. dunno why they launch patches like this. its like pulling your blanket up to keep you warmer and you uncover your feet. very annoying..... and cold! lol

Im starting to think its the ME too now. Just so inconsistent now. Lost to Villa and West Brom 3-1 and 2-0, but beat United 1-0 and just thumped Watford 5-0.

Have just retained the title though, so im not too bothered now :P

i've been having a few reds too, which is strange coz we have no BWM's and no players with hard tackling. what ive been doing us subbing players with yellows more often, might be an issue with the patch. have u played high d-line against the weaker opposition? they will through ball the **** out of you. havent experienced these bad results yet, but if i do i'll look at ways around them. you're doing the hard part, beating better teams, so we should be too far from finding a way to beat the weaker ones. i'll get round to it when i encounter these issues. until then try to play with d-lines and mentalities as i explained before against these teams

Yeah I have been subbing them out around the 60min mark if they have a yellow and I think they will get sent off but sometimes my team ends up with 7+ yellow cards in a game. I Have also tired playing with all the different d-lines vs weak opposition but nothing seems to work. But i have noticed the goals they score are always from free kicks corners or own goals. One thing I have noticed with the tactic no matter what team im vsing im lucky to get 40% possession. should this be happening?

Working fine for me. I'm using the new high line tactics. At home I untick play offside and push higher up like veez said. Working a treat!

Yeah I have been subbing them out around the 60min mark if they have a yellow and I think they will get sent off but sometimes my team ends up with 7+ yellow cards in a game. I Have also tired playing with all the different d-lines vs weak opposition but nothing seems to work. But i have noticed the goals they score are always from free kicks corners or own goals. One thing I have noticed with the tactic no matter what team im vsing im lucky to get 40% possession. should this be happening?
low posession is normal, its a counter tactic. have also noticed that i only concede from fk, penalty or corner. someone mentioned conceeding late goals, change to attack mentality when u want to hold on to a lead in the final moments of a game. just played an easy game at home and won 2-1. but had very few key passes. will try a more offense orientated tactic for these matches. will post some feedback soon

2nd season with Nottm Forest, I found myself 1st in Premier League 8 pts clear with 2 games in hand achievied with a tweak of your tactic in 14.1.4. Also win FA Cup in 1st season and doing pretty well in Europa League this season.

After update played 3 win 3 creating a lot of CCC and defence has been nice. Just played against Norwich who given the standings tried play on counter. Predicting this, started with a deep d-line and attack mentality and won easily 3-1 (their goal at 90 min in a corner) creating 6 CCC. So for those struggling against smaller opp try this aproach or lower even more mentality.

If you want some outside inspiration..I don't really know much what I'm doing but it seems to be working well for me..
Something I started on during pre-season to my second season, I run it with a false 9 but tried to pull the striker down to see if I could make it more similar to this thread. Made it a enganche and got some interesting results. I pretty much dominated completely the first 65 minutes, they had 1 shot (off target) by then. But then they started to pressure like mad, I didn't really know what to do against it XD

Obviously this needs a lot of work but maybe it can be of some inspiration

2nd season with Nottm Forest, I found myself 1st in Premier League 8 pts clear with 2 games in hand achievied with a tweak of your tactic in 14.1.4. Also win FA Cup in 1st season and doing pretty well in Europa League this season.

After update played 3 win 3 creating a lot of CCC and defence has been nice. Just played against Norwich who given the standings tried play on counter. Predicting this, started with a deep d-line and attack mentality and won easily 3-1 (their goal at 90 min in a corner) creating 6 CCC. So for those struggling against smaller opp try this aproach or lower even more mentality.
nice one mate! TO MADEIRA!!! true classic :D

Back