3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
If you want some outside inspiration..I don't really know much what I'm doing but it seems to be working well for me..
Something I started on during pre-season to my second season, I run it with a false 9 but tried to pull the striker down to see if I could make it more similar to this thread. Made it a enganche and got some interesting results. I pretty much dominated completely the first 65 minutes, they had 1 shot (off target) by then. But then they started to pressure like mad, I didn't really know what to do against it XD

Obviously this needs a lot of work but maybe it can be of some inspiration
interesting... looks a lot like my old 523 tactic for the first patch. did wonders for me! havent tried it with this patch though. when im happy with what im doing with this tactic, i'll look into that. cheers

5 friendlies played - varied opposition (similar reputation). Playing as villarreal with mediocre team mostly made of journeymen older players and talented regens - most players have not fulfilled potential.

Using deep and high home and away respectively.

Haven't lost a game - only conceeded two goals.

Scored 5 goals plus in most games!

Nice tactics Veez - looking good even if unfinished!

I think discovering oppositions reaction to positioning of your defensive line is key - if they are trying long balls drop back.

One thing I've noticed that is different from bermuda is that the goals are about 60-70% now from my AMC (SS). Previously in Bermuda I got 60-70% of goals from my RMC and LMC. What's the best way to try and share the goals out a bit more without me ruining the tactic?

5 friendlies played - varied opposition (similar reputation). Playing as villarreal with mediocre team mostly made of journeymen older players and talented regens - most players have not fulfilled potential.

Using deep and high home and away respectively.

Haven't lost a game - only conceeded two goals.

Scored 5 goals plus in most games!

Nice tactics Veez - looking good even if unfinished!

I think discovering oppositions reaction to positioning of your defensive line is key - if they are trying long balls drop back.

One thing I've noticed that is different from bermuda is that the goals are about 60-70% now from my AMC (SS). Previously in Bermuda I got 60-70% of goals from my RMC and LMC. What's the best way to try and share the goals out a bit more without me ruining the tactic?
dunno mate. try to gve roaming to the CM's to see if they show up in finishing situations more often. when you can, ost some screenies of ur results please :)

Is there a link, or a post, to show which to use at home, and away? I guess At home playing against very tough oppostion can use away one also?

Newby alert, maiden post here.

I've recently got the game & missed most of this patch madness. I've just browsed through the moans & groans.

I spoke to Veez on emails last night, I am limited to internet at work ONLY, which helps as my laptop is in off-line mode and stuck on the 14.1.4 patch, however, I dont want to live in the past (like most liverpool fans...."calm down" scousers as I am one of you). I'm taking the plunge later in updating to 14.2....... I need screen shots in order to manually create the tactic myself so please can I have a few SS to move forward with, formation & player instructions. I appreciate I ask a lot but My flat mate & I can hit this game hard for the next 72 hours & at the very least report back our findings, & maybe even discover a remedy to the patches damage to this tactic.

Goalz

Newby alert, maiden post here.

I've recently got the game & missed most of this patch madness. I've just browsed through the moans & groans.

I spoke to Veez on emails last night, I am limited to internet at work ONLY, which helps as my laptop is in off-line mode and stuck on the 14.1.4 patch, however, I dont want to live in the past (like most liverpool fans...."calm down" scousers as I am one of you). I'm taking the plunge later in updating to 14.2....... I need screen shots in order to manually create the tactic myself so please can I have a few SS to move forward with, formation & player instructions. I appreciate I ask a lot but My flat mate & I can hit this game hard for the next 72 hours & at the very least report back our findings, & maybe even discover a remedy to the patches damage to this tactic.

Goalz
hi mate! i can send you the tactic through screenshots like i did yesterday later when i get home

Is there a link, or a post, to show which to use at home, and away? I guess At home playing against very tough oppostion can use away one also?
tactics are on page 167, post 1670 and explanations of which one to iuse and d-line tweaks are on pages after that

Really appreciate that Veez, whatever tweaks you have discovered are working, I'd like to work off of the very latest tactics that you are having success with. The Mrs is visiting her parents this weekend, and all the broken kitchen cupboards are fixed so I'm putting my feet up and gunning to conquer this latest patch.

Really appreciate that Veez, whatever tweaks you have discovered are working, I'd like to work off of the very latest tactics that you are having success with. The Mrs is visiting her parents this weekend, and all the broken kitchen cupboards are fixed so I'm putting my feet up and gunning to conquer this latest patch.
do you prefer me to send screenshots of the different aspects of the tactic to ur e-mail or send the actual tactic to ur e-mail?

The same as yesterday works for me Veez, but you are the maestro so I'm happy to go with whatever you think I should analyse.

I'm very thorough, yesterdays method gave me a chance to print it all out & scribble down my tweaks on each players page as I watch the games unfold.

The same as yesterday works for me Veez, but you are the maestro so I'm happy to go with whatever you think I should analyse.

I'm very thorough, yesterdays method gave me a chance to print it all out & scribble down my tweaks on each players page as I watch the games unfold.
lol nice one. u'd be a good assistant manager :P when i get home from uni i'll send u the screenshots

Back