3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
what is the training and match prep? thx

[QUO

TE=veez;1949769]View attachment 446898View attachment 446901 here's the formation and my last game. cant believe we drew, had so many chances! even missed open goals! SI screwed up finishing even more than it was! this makes me conclude that PPM's will be more important than ever. need to train your AMC and attack CM's to place shots (might be some more useful ones but need to have a better look at them), coz they take quite a few long shots that they could easily finish closer to goal. im working with 2 versions of the same tactic. one high press, mostly for away games, and difficult home games and one deeper for most home games. obviously this isnt an exact science, so one has to be weary of teams that change approach and go from posession to direct football (or vice-versa) and adjust accordingly. im posting the tactics, but remember, these are not final versions! they are test versions, so things might go wrong, although i hope they dont! post feedback and screenshots as much as you can so that we can improve on them and come closer to posting final versions that work for everyone. one more thing, havent done anything with set-pieces, so if anyone has any settings that work please post so we can adjust. here they are: View attachment 446903 View attachment 446904 good luck! edit: thankyou to MartinD738 for making me aware of the Bermuda Triangle v4 tactic's potential after the patch, u da man :)[/QUOTE]

what is the training and match prep? thx

[QUO

TE=veez;1949769]View attachment 446898View attachment 446901 here's the formation and my last game. cant believe we drew, had so many chances! even missed open goals! SI screwed up finishing even more than it was! this makes me conclude that PPM's will be more important than ever. need to train your AMC and attack CM's to place shots (might be some more useful ones but need to have a better look at them), coz they take quite a few long shots that they could easily finish closer to goal. im working with 2 versions of the same tactic. one high press, mostly for away games, and difficult home games and one deeper for most home games. obviously this isnt an exact science, so one has to be weary of teams that change approach and go from posession to direct football (or vice-versa) and adjust accordingly. im posting the tactics, but remember, these are not final versions! they are test versions, so things might go wrong, although i hope they dont! post feedback and screenshots as much as you can so that we can improve on them and come closer to posting final versions that work for everyone. one more thing, havent done anything with set-pieces, so if anyone has any settings that work please post so we can adjust. here they are: View attachment 446903 View attachment 446904 good luck! edit: thankyou to MartinD738 for making me aware of the Bermuda Triangle v4 tactic's potential after the patch, u da man :)
[/QUOTE]
i was using high team cohesion and tactics, but just changed to attacking. however! i've noticed (before patch, havent tested this after patch) that when i change from tactics to set-pieces, i start conceeding a lot from set-pieces, change to defending, concede more and change to atacking, we done necessarily attack better, so im a bit sceptical about training. feel that might be more beneficial to leave on tactical training. but i dont know if this has changed after the patch. maybe im just being paranoid lol but i genuinely thought this happened, and experienced it in more than one save game

Will this formation be the next version?
i dont know. still testing. some people have had problems playing against weaker teams at home, this tactic is an effort to solve that, but havent tested enough. will only be able to do so later

Last edited:
Think this may be the one. Tried multiple tactics trying to get my stockport team working again, also tried a mini tactics test in different league with favourite team and relegation candidate and nothing was working. This however first match, right on the money. Will wait to see full extent over the next few matches. But well done once again :)

How do you change your defensive line? Don't understand the difference between high and normal D-line...

Anyone have good set pieces for this latest version?

Thanks for all the hard work Veez etc

How do you change your defensive line? Don't understand the difference between high and normal D-line...
on the team instructions you have option to select (highlighted in green) "high d-line" or "deeper d-line". if you have none selected its a normal d-line

Anyone have good set pieces for this latest version?

Thanks for all the hard work Veez etc
not yet. i'd really appreciate if anyone can post some good set-piece settings so i can plug into the tactic

Think this may be the one. Tried multiple tactics trying to get my stockport team working again, also tried a mini tactics test in different league with favourite team and relegation candidate and nothing was working. This however first match, right on the money. Will wait to see full extent over the next few matches. But well done once again :)
thanks mate. when you get a run of results together, please post some screenies

Veez, do you stop testing your tactic with 2 SS's??
I have been making some tweaks to your last tactic and come to this (similar to one screenshot you have posted):
1 GK
5 defenders
1 MD
2 Adv. Play.
2 SS's
Only test it in 2 games but so far so good!
FCPorto vs Benfica - 4-0 with 5-1 CCC's
Galatasaray vs FCPorto - 1-6 with 1-9 CCC's

cumps

I have used original 34210 for 14.1.4 Stoke saves,with d-line adjustment,
very impressive,some times I can win title in the first season.

But when I use this version for the Stoke 14.20 save, I feel it is not effective.
Sometimes I can get more than 5 CCCs in a match,and sometimes I may have a big lose.

I will give up this version and wait for your update.

pg 167 post 1670

I have been played half season. I used only the original tactic and sometimes smallers. At home i'm invincibles as you can see in the pictures bellow. The problem is only in away games, too many draws, but it is ok for me. I'm a leader in the Premier, also that in CL group i finish in the first position. For me the tactics work great.
View attachment 442597View attachment 442596View attachment 442595View attachment 442594View attachment 442593View attachment 442592View attachment 442591View attachment 442590

I used Lukas Podolski like SS, Jack & Mesut like MC(a), works brilliant! Carlos Vela is a good option too upfront than Ramsey & Cazorla behind him to bakc up. In defence formation - A.Balanta is my first choice, next season i'll buy one more defender like him, fast, stronger with good tackling. For me that was one of the best tactic has never seen. I will post more screens after the season, i play rarely, cuz have no time, but should be post here.

Back