3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
I have used original 34210 for 14.1.4 Stoke saves,with d-line adjustment,
very impressive,some times I can win title in the first season.

But when I use this version for the Stoke 14.20 save, I feel it is not effective.
Sometimes I can get more than 5 CCCs in a match,and sometimes I may have a big lose.

I will give up this version and wait for your update.
i agree it is inconsistent. just lost 5-1 in a game i created 6 CCC. conceeded from 3 corners, 1 gk pass to striker and 1 own goal..... from a corner! ridiculous.... dont know why they launch patches to fix some things and break others. SI are slowly killing this game and the motivation of its players. really frustrated, coz i've been working really hard to find solutions to what continuously prove to be ilogical problems. need a drink and a cigarrette! lol

Veez, do you stop testing your tactic with 2 SS's??
I have been making some tweaks to your last tactic and come to this (similar to one screenshot you have posted):
1 GK
5 defenders
1 MD
2 Adv. Play.
2 SS's
Only test it in 2 games but so far so good!
FCPorto vs Benfica - 4-0 with 5-1 CCC's
Galatasaray vs FCPorto - 1-6 with 1-9 CCC's

cumps
im trying a few different things. havent given up on the two SS tactic, just wanna keep my options open for now. can u post some screenshots of ur results please?

View attachment 442572

Here are my results using both tactics, trying to find the right combination, few of those results are comebacks after finding the right defensive line. Hard to do in lower leagues :p Hope this helps. Loving it :)

View attachment 446898View attachment 446901 here's the formation and my last game. cant believe we drew, had so many chances! even missed open goals! SI screwed up finishing even more than it was! this makes me conclude that PPM's will be more important than ever. need to train your AMC and attack CM's to place shots (might be some more useful ones but need to have a better look at them), coz they take quite a few long shots that they could easily finish closer to goal. im working with 2 versions of the same tactic. one high press, mostly for away games, and difficult home games and one deeper for most home games. obviously this isnt an exact science, so one has to be weary of teams that change approach and go from posession to direct football (or vice-versa) and adjust accordingly. im posting the tactics, but remember, these are not final versions! they are test versions, so things might go wrong, although i hope they dont! post feedback and screenshots as much as you can so that we can improve on them and come closer to posting final versions that work for everyone. one more thing, havent done anything with set-pieces, so if anyone has any settings that work please post so we can adjust. here they are: View attachment 446903 View attachment 446904 good luck! edit: thankyou to MartinD738 for making me aware of the Bermuda Triangle v4 tactic's potential after the patch, u da man :)

Bumping latest tactic from Veez

?These are the right tweaks (normal d-line) for Bermuda Triangle High 14.2 tactic??

Thank you for the information!

Veez, for set pieces, i think the best option atm is to get tall players in the far post and good finishers in the middle. I've seen my MCs scoring or shooting, from a ball headed by the CBs in the far post.

I haven't yest tested my idea of putting the 3 CBs in the middle and corners to the GK area, but i think it can work.

SI stopped the 1st corners, we turned into short corner. Then they stopped that and we turned into the far post. Now they have also stopped that so we need to go to the middle.

We need to explore this asap, as with Bermuda high, im having more then 15 corners per game :O

View attachment 442488 im really getting ****** off lol dont have any players with hard tackling and had 3 players sent off, also conceeded a penalty and only lost 1-0. lucky this is only a test match with a new tweak, otherwise my computer could've gone out the window if this was a regular save

Back