3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
View attachment 447607 im really getting ****** off lol dont have any players with hard tackling and had 3 players sent off, also conceeded a penalty and only lost 1-0. lucky this is only a test match with a new tweak, otherwise my computer could've gone out the window if this was a regular save

Not having this problem, but i think i know why its happening.

Playing in overload will make them to cut the ball, or to win loose balls in a very determined/rash way. If they don't have the right attributes they will make poor judgments and the red cards will appear.

If you add bad tackle, aggression with lack of anticipation and decisions, maybe red cards will pop up

i have to ask something which of the tactics must changed into standart d-line higher or deeper one ?i want to try this tactic

Hi 7arda7,
both tactic are similar in formation and player roles. the diference is in d-line. You can choose one of them and remove d-line and offside trap.

Hi 7arda7,
both tactic are similar in formation and player roles. the diference is in d-line. You can choose one of them and remove d-line and offside trap.
thank you so much are there any difference in home & away matches ? or one for both of them ?

thank you so much are there any difference in home & away matches ? or one for both of them ?

The idea of the 2 tactics is based on the attack football method that the other team have.

If they play many t-balls behind the back of your CBs, then you need to close down more.
If they like to play short passing to get into the box (possession), you play an higher d-line.

Meanwhile, a very deep d-line can hurt the tactic, since you will be in a lot of pressure, as Veez said before.

A standard d-line was use to win the dutch league with Ajax

I used high d-line against Glbadach and Chelsea and won both games.

VEEZ can you or someone else a post of the teaminstructions? So I (we) can see what we need to tweak!

Thanks
D-line tweak is for the High tac ?

Hi wijnandfens,
the D-line tweak is to remove on the tactic you chose. You can chose high tac or deep tac because both have custom d-line. If you remove in both tactics the d-line, you will notice that they are the same ;)

If they play many t-balls behind the back of your CBs, then you need to close down more.
If they like to play short passing to get into the box (possession), you play an higher d-line.

hello, this info is interessting.
where cought find the info, how style the opposition play?
my scout say me bevor a match, only if the opposition is good in defens or ofens....

myby this pic?
View attachment 442392

Last edited:
This is the best tactic i've ever seen. I have Aguero but he is missing the chances too much. In my opinion, only Messi better than him in that position.

This is the best tactic i've ever seen. I have Aguero but he is missing the chances too much. In my opinion, only Messi better than him in that position.
can u post some screenshots of some of ur games? the tactic was better before the patch

Back