3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
I swear SI have got issues when it comes to a player. The amount of CCC's a team can have and not score while the opposition AI have a nice ratio is baffling. It shouldn't have bias.

can u post some screenshots of some of ur games? the tactic was better before the patch

Yes it was. I updated the game 30 minutes ago. I don't test the tactic in new patch.

In 14.1.2, he is scoring every match but missing too much as i said before. He is missing 1 on 1 chances. He is not the only one. Most of my players shooting the ball keeper's hands. That's not real.

Defensively, i think this tactic is great, i have hardly conceded in many matches and when i do its down to the mistake of the wrong defensive line. If it helps i think concentrating on the offense is a priority. Tried a quick tweak with a second SS and that did not work well at all. Will let you know if i come up with anything.

Defensively, i think this tactic is great, i have hardly conceded in many matches and when i do its down to the mistake of the wrong defensive line. If it helps i think concentrating on the offense is a priority. Tried a quick tweak with a second SS and that did not work well at all. Will let you know if i come up with anything.
i completely agree. trying a lot of different things offensively, hopefully will find something soon

Going to try a little tweak, run a season overnight with assistant in charge and see what happens. I let you know how it goes.

hello, this info is interessting.
where cought find the info, how style the opposition play?
my scout say me bevor a match, only if the opposition is good in defens or ofens....

myby this pic?
View attachment 447814

Seeing the games. When you see the opposition putting many balls in the back of your defense, you change it!

i completely agree. trying a lot of different things offensively, hopefully will find something soon

Have you tried to put the FBs into WBs?

I have found that small teams are hard to beat because they do not open in the back, BUT, if you set the FBs to cross often, your SS will have more chances on goal inside the box, so i recommend a striker to play as SS, not pure AMCs...

View attachment 448039View attachment 448041View attachment 448042 think im onto something! played this match more than 20 times today with different setups and this has been the best by far! instead of the AMC being the focus scoring wise, he is the focus for the 3 oncoming CM's. think its a way of overriding the deeper teams. will play a couple more games and report back
View attachment 442276 still creating a lot! but we missed a lot too! scored from a corner lol

View attachment 448039View attachment 448041View attachment 448042 think im onto something! played this match more than 20 times today with different setups and this has been the best by far! instead of the AMC being the focus scoring wise, he is the focus for the 3 oncoming CM's. think its a way of overriding the deeper teams. will play a couple more games and report back

Did you change any player settings or just them 2 player roles?

View attachment 442252 here it is boys! i'd say all it needs is good set-pieces! use attacking training with high team cohesion. use d-line tweaks according to opponents and be wary of players with high agression and yellow cards! alot of anticipation and tackling going on here, so need to be carefull with that so you dont get red cards coz of the overload mentality. hope you enjoy it! post feedback please!

Back