3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
any news from romian? veez you're doing a great job but veez+romian=miracle tactic :)

I will have a lot of playing time from monday and would be great having another dream tactic ready to go... OR I could just not update to 14.2 XD

any news from romian? veez you're doing a great job but veez+romian=miracle tactic :)

I will have a lot of playing time from monday and would be great having another dream tactic ready to go... OR I could just not update to 14.2 XD
im working with romian via steam. dream team :D

Veez you think its better having the AP in the middle rather than have all 3 of them as CM's? Just asking as im using them all as CM's and only setting i changed from your deep tactic is the EG shorter passing and its working wonders.

Veez you think its better having the AP in the middle rather than have all 3 of them as CM's? Just asking as im using them all as CM's and only setting i changed from your deep tactic is the EG shorter passing and its working wonders.
initially i had set all 3 to CM but the middle one got a lot more key passes so i set him to AP. have you tried with AP to see the difference?

this was developed initially for home games, but im trying away games too, although i think overload might be too much, maybe more stable with attack mentality

View attachment 442239 last game. used attack mentality. should've won! but played with 10 men. i recommend playing deep and overload at home and normal attack away

think bermuda v1 might be better for away games and v2 for home games, but will keep testing

might be posting an updated version with a few little tweaks in a bit

Ok I am about to start a new game with Benfica. They have a lot of midfielders so I won't have to spend a lot of money on new players.

Ok I am about to start a new game with Benfica. They have a lot of midfielders so I won't have to spend a lot of money on new players.
noooooooooooooo! not benfica! :P just watched them beat my home team tonight

Back