3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
guys, against bigger teams away, i recommend using bermuda v1

looks class :L how does it play?

its doing pretty well so far, used it for two games so far, (6-1 against city, and 3-0 against norwich), my team haven't even adjusted to it yet, but I'm still getting convincing score lines. Ive got the league cup final next, so lets see how it fares against chelski.

has anyone played against messi or ronaldo since the patch? holy ****, ronaldo just destroyed me singlehandedly. he picks up the ball in midfield and dribbles past everyone only to smash it into the top corner. not once, but 3 times! ****....

has anyone played against messi or ronaldo since the patch? holy ****, ronaldo just destroyed me singlehandedly. he picks up the ball in midfield and dribbles past everyone only to smash it into the top corner. not once, but 3 times! ****....

I seem to be vs barca every year in the champs league and i always beat them by alot. messi always gets ratings of around 5 vs me.

Which is v1? Like from way back in the day? I have a v2, V3 and V4 but no v1 :)

tbh sometimes i dont know when to use high d-line and high d-line mate..im hull city againsst city,arsenal and united i know i should use high and i win against them but when i play against stoke,sunderland norwich etc i miss there and lose matches against them? can you help me here? :D sorry if its stupid question

v3 is very good vs anyone at home but seems completely useless vs anyone away.

Last edited:
sir, i wanna question about 'Bermuda' tactics
what's the different from bermuda v2, v3, high, and deep?

are you using the new version for this patch on pg 167 post 1670?

Sorry i couldn't see the new version in the first post. I'll try again but which tac should i use for away and home matches ?

sir, i wanna question about 'Bermuda' tactics
what's the different from bermuda v2, v3, high, and deep?

I wonder this question's answer too :)

Last edited:
Do i play the Bermuda deep vs hard teams or vs easy teams? And the same with Bermuda high?

Back