3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
aww.. what a mess Veez. hats off to ur tactic m8, really, but thread is a mess, too many versions, too many everything and am lost like people in lost tv series :P.

aww.. what a mess Veez. hats off to ur tactic m8, really, but thread is a mess, too many versions, too many everything and am lost like people in lost tv series :P.
lol i agree but with the patch and trying to understand the game again it was going to be hard for it not to be a mess. coz everyone wants an updated tactic. i want to be able to provide it, but cant provide a fully working tactic immediately, coz i have to take time to understand the ME all over again, so there have to be different versions and updates and tweaks as we gain more understanding of what we're up against. i've talked to romian about puttng them in the OP, and we will do so asap, but for the time being you'll have to bear with me.

as for the versions released for patch 14.2: Bermuda Triangle Deep and High are better for underdogs or when u play a bigger team, mostly away from home. the difference between deep and high is simply the d-line, and should be appliad according to the style of play of ur opposition. normally bigger teams play posession football so you should play higher. smaller teams will try to play long balls over ur defence so play deeper or with a standard d-line. Bermuda Triangle v3 was developed to play when u are the favourite, normally at home, when teams play deeper and dont give us space to run onto. hope i've managed to explain myself, if anyone has more questions, feel free to ask. next on my agenda is trying to improve on the Bermuda Deep and High so that it can be used in tandem with v3 for away games or when we are underdogs.

i love this game on new patch. opponent freekick from 40-50m? goal. corner? goal. freekick? goal. and am losing 2-3. and it's all the time like that. i need to take some valium before i start playing, only solution.

i love this game on new patch. opponent freekick from 40-50m? goal. corner? goal. freekick? goal. and am losing 2-3. and it's all the time like that. i need to take some valium before i start playing, only solution.
i completely agree, its ridiculous. nearly had a mental breakdown 2 nights ago coz of that. lost a game 5-1 where i had 6 ccc against 0. conceeded from 3 corners, a gk pass to a striker and an own goal... from a corner!

VEEZ for V3

Same Training and Mp

Team Cohe..... and att move??

thanks
yes, but u should only use it when u are favourite to win. wont work as well when you're an underdog, or at least hasnt for me. u can test it further in those situation if u wish and post ur results

I can say it doesn't really work that great as an underdog, defensively it becomes a shambles for the majority of games, still good going forward. Tried replacing centre defender from a cover to a stopper, won the game but noticed the stopper played terribly so i think that didn't help lol.

I can say it doesn't really work that great as an underdog, defensively it becomes a shambles for the majority of games, still good going forward. Tried replacing centre defender from a cover to a stopper, won the game but noticed the stopper played terribly so i think that didn't help lol.
yeah i had the same experience, so we should definately only use it when favourite. im working on an improved version of v1 for when we're underdogs

I'm back onto my tottenham game for a little while, i shall let you know how it goes, I'm currently top by 3 points, very young squad, so will see how it goes.

After 5 games with Southamton, I have lost 4 and 1 draw.. scored 1 goal and conceded 7. This doesnt look good at all.

After 5 games with Southamton, I have lost 4 and 1 draw.. scored 1 goal and conceded 7. This doesnt look good at all.
coz u are probably playing as un underdog most of those games. im gonna upload an underdog tactic for testing in a couple of minutes

View attachment 442110 i testing this right now. i'd appreciate if anyone could do so too and report back with some results please. its an underdog tactic, to be used mostly away from home

Just started a new'ish save with crystal palace, gonna test the underdog tactic.

****, no striker at all, too defensive, you should try one with 3 attackers, you know how they say, offense is the best form of defense, though it might not apply to a piece of **** team like crystal palace :P

Back