3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
ticking "work ball into box" seems to improve build up play

Working okay, played two games so far, home to city and away to oxford. Won both games 2-0. Chances came hard to come by at home to city but deserved more, dominated. And absolutely annihilated oxford they had 0 chances, needed to convert a bit more. But defensively is great again. Ticked the work into box, got Watford away. Will let you know how it goes.

I think you have to update the OP. Im so lost right now. Just to many tactics.

Working okay, played two games so far, home to city and away to oxford. Won both games 2-0. Chances came hard to come by at home to city but deserved more, dominated. And absolutely annihilated oxford they had 0 chances, needed to convert a bit more. But defensively is great again. Ticked the work into box, got Watford away. Will let you know how it goes.

Okay i wont test against watford, its a network game and just got saved :p Will give your underdog tactic a test now with my stockport game.

First game with this tactic, against man united, as usual, a default crystal team + my beloved knockheart (and ibanez free transfer), it went so well I've used a whole box of tissues, to wipe my tears, of joy, obviously :P

Oh,no strikers,no AMC,ugly formation.

will d-line adjustment be useless for V3?
i think v3 can only be used away by strong teams. dunno why yet. romian has had some success with it with newcastle, but they have a strong squad. with a weaker team like my real sociedad it doesnt work against stronger teams. thats why i came up with this underdog tactic.

Which one is better ? Bermuda v4 or Triangle ?
OP is updated with latest versions. currently combination of v3 and underdog is what works best for me. v3 when favourite and underdog when.... underdog!

veez,

yesterday I used the bermuda High and it woked great in 18 matches I only lost one and draw one, also I won 2 times from Real Madrid in the CL.

I am playing Liverpool , currently standing first in the leaque

thanks and keep doing great work.

veez,

yesterday I used the bermuda High and it woked great in 18 matches I only lost one and draw one, also I won 2 times from Real Madrid in the CL.

I am playing Liverpool , currently standing first in the leaque

thanks and keep doing great work.
thanks mate! :) im trying something to see if it works. the idea is to use underdog when underdog obviously, v3 when favourite and bermuda high (with a normal d-line) for games where we are even. would be awesome if it worked! still early days in testing though

Back