3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
Please post your training for V3 and Underdog) OI?

Last edited:
The underdog works wonders, i beat man utd 3-0, liverpool 3-0 in the cup, and then 2-1 in the same week in the epl, but i really struggled against weaker teams, hull had 6 ccc, i barely beat them and lost to west ham 0-1, it definitely doesn't work for every opponent.

The underdog works wonders, i beat man utd 3-0, liverpool 3-0 in the cup, and then 2-1 in the same week in the epl, but i really struggled against weaker teams, hull had 6 ccc, i barely beat them and lost to west ham 0-1, it definitely doesn't work for every opponent.
i know! when you're favourite use v3!

v3 with always standart d-line ?
normally yes, but if during a match you notice that you are being put under a lot of pressure you can go higher, or if they get a lot of through balls in behind ur defence go deeper. need to read the opposition and what ur team needs. essentially you need to be a manager :)

View attachment 442069View attachment 442068View attachment 442067 okay boys, so i think i've found the way to go. i started this game with v3. was creating nothing and gave away 2 ccc. so i changed to bermuda high with a normal d-line, no off-side trao and with "work ball into box" and this happened. my approach now is simple. when im favourite and expect to win, i use v3 (tick work ball into box on this one too), when im underdog and dont expect much out of the match i play underdog tactic and when its gonna be close and they will try and put some pressure on u even at home but where you just cant sit back and must go forward, like playing atletico at home, use the bermuda high with the tweaks i mentioned. im gonna have lunch now, but when i come back i will upload the updated 3 tactics once again, naming them "favourite", "underdog" and "even" to simplify things. this is whats working best for me now. hope it does so for all of you too.

just want to ask a quick favour! can someone please try to find defensive and offensive corner setups that work? would be awesome! so that i can plug them into the updated tactics that i want to release after lunch, so they are as complete as they can be. cheers

One thing i have to say at Stockport, considering the amount of debt and destruction the club has been under. I have managed back to back league wins, now in league 2. Two FA trophy wins and my balance is like 3.5mil and the club is now worth 3.9 mil. Watch out for a possible stockport revival in reality haha. By the way, this is down to this tactic, and all of its tweaks and version through all patches. Thanks and hope the success continues to the final patch.

I've tried "Bermuda Triangle High" and "Bermuda Triangle Deep" with Hoffenheim.

Line up ;

T.Wiese

Romario - S.Strandberg - D.Abraham - M.Rojo - E.Braafheid

E.Polanski

A.Ekdal - S.Salihovic - F.Zuculini

R.Firmino (K.Volland)

I guess it's not too bad, but i got only 2 victories in 7 matches. The team is 10th in the Bundesliga right now. What should i do ?

Last edited:
I've tried "Bermuda Triangle High" and "Bermuda Triangle Deep" with Hoffenheim.

Line up ;

T.Wiese

Romario - S.Strandberg - D.Abraham - M.Rojo - E.Braafheid

E.Polanski

A.Ekdal - S.Salihovic - F.Zuculini

R.Firmino (K.Volland)

I guess it's not too bad, but i only got 2 victories in 7 matches. The team is 10th in the Bundesliga right now. What should i do ?

I don't think you're using the right players for offensive position. CM's should actually be attacking midfielders with good technical skills, creativity and quickness while ekdal and zuculini are more defensive enforcers I think. Also the AMC should have very good pace and acceleration to be most effective.

just want to ask a quick favour! can someone please try to find defensive and offensive corner setups that work? would be awesome! so that i can plug them into the updated tactics that i want to release after lunch, so they are as complete as they can be. cheers
Your offensive setup for corners is fine just change it to Near Post.

As for defensive I've set it up like this, but I'm only 3 games into the season so I don't know if it works, but I usually remove my wingbacks from each post.

View attachment 442053

^Definitely jassar's set pieces, the little ****** knows his way around corners ;)

First match in league 2, away to fleetwood. Using the underdog tactic as appropriate and well not the greatest game ever played, but a 1-0 win, no shots on target out of 14 from other team, 0 CCC's for them to my 2. Think this could be perfect for underdog matches. Very defensive, if it becomes a long term problem ill let you know. Otherwise great job. Ill upload screenshot of results after a run of games.

Back