3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
I also managed to score one directly from corner. :D

1.jpg

awesome.... i play 12 games; 4 lose and 8 draws. i use bermuda v3 and tika take tweak, no wins... game no 13. away opposition is 4. th, i 14. th... i try the underdog and i win 0:1 away..... :D
which team u playing with?

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by jaga
awesome.... i play 12 games; 4 lose and 8 draws. i use bermuda v3 and tika take tweak, no wins... game no 13. away opposition is 4. th, i 14. th... i try the underdog and i win 0:1 away.....
grin.gif

veez

##############

jagiellonia bialystok

Stupid question but is there a way of knowing if you are a favourite or underdog for a normal league game or is it where you are in the league?

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by jaga
awesome.... i play 12 games; 4 lose and 8 draws. i use bermuda v3 and tika take tweak, no wins... game no 13. away opposition is 4. th, i 14. th... i try the underdog and i win 0:1 away.....
grin.gif

veez

##############

jagiellonia bialystok
dont know that team lol but is is probably a weak team in ur league. "underdog" will be best for u, and sometimes "even" at home

View attachment 441975

What has happened there is injustice i think against my lowly team. Best penalty taker i had available missed twice in the shoot-out. Even though i was severe underdogs, i thought the underdog tactic at home may be a bit too defensive. as you can see using the even tactic managed to score, and create 3 CCC's. conceded a late goal to deny a win also.

Last edited:
View attachment 448739

Hah, Galatasaray? Last season our last game was nightmare for them, but I always fail in CL...Only reached to QFinal, if You seggest me any idea for CL games, that wil be big plesaure to me :)
LOL awesome win!!! used "favourite" tactic? in CL it really depends on ur opponents. check the odds before the match to see if u are underdog, favourite or even

View attachment 448742

What has happened there is injustice i think against my lowly team. Best penalty taker i had available missed twice in the shoot-out. Even though i was sever underdogs, i thought the underdog tactic at home may be a bit too defensive. as you can see using the even tactic managed to score, and create 3 CCC's. conceded a late goal to deny a win also.
unlucky mate :(

View attachment 441972played these 10 games with the 3 tactic pack, rotating tactic depending on opponent and odds. 10 games, 10 wins. scored 24 goals and conceeded 5, and 3 were from set-pieces (which have now been updated). i'd say its working pretty well :D anyone else using all 3 with success?

Back