Resource icon

3-5-2-Mid Dominator by Vujevic Levante version

Thanks Vujevic. 3-4-1-2 LiberoOffensiveMonster is very good tactic. (Until AI adapts it )
I promoted two league by using your tactic with Oxford City.
I have a question for you.
How can I make Attacking Midfield position more efficient? I dont feel like he scores a lot or assists. (Maybe not his duty :) )
That's why I want to make a change there. Do you have any suggestions?

Are You planning to do any new career? Somewhere outside english football?

Hi all , Im confused as th what tactic we are supposed to use !!?? Can some one tell me what is the best tactics from this thread ?
I am wolves in Prem and about to start pre season on 2nd season and need a tatic to challenge for the title as finshed 3rd last year with other tactics .

Little help please ?

What tactic do you recommend? 442 or 343

depends of your team.

be aware after some time starting tactic will stop to work then you need to have plan acording your team what to use.

bb1.png
bb2.PNG
bb3.png
coach.png

First season in premiership,with this average squad i consider this season success :)
442 been beast for me

Here domination with QPR!
Hi the 3-4-1-2 QPR formation using gegenpress as the base? Because I had already created my own formation using gegenpress but not working. So I might tweak into yours. THanks

Hi the 3-4-1-2 QPR formation using gegenpress as the base? Because I had already created my own formation using gegenpress but not working. So I might tweak into yours. THanks
It means yes gegenpress? Thanks legend