4-2-3-1 Wingers Paradise , Bringing back the lone striker(25+goals)

I have had the same problems too, the problem were not in the chances created but finishing. Make sure to play your Left-footers on the left and vice versa. If your looking for more goals, try starting with attacking mentality or use WP Alt with control. A Major amount of the goals happen from set-pieces, so make sure to have your AMC take corners, or better if you choose one of the LB/RB with decent corner stat.

Yeah... I'm still having the same problem. I seem to be creating a lot of chances but for some reason the finishing has been awful. I just lost two matches in a row to terrible teams (1-2 West Brom and 0-2 Sunderland) despite creating more chances and having better possession simply because most of my chances go to waste. Very frustrating.

Last edited:
Never had a tactic score so many goals with the wingers or strikers, thanks for this, every tactic i've used so far in this FM14 the strikers barely scored for me!

This tactics looks intresting. I have read al the thread, but I still don't know with tactic is witch?

In the OP there are 3 tactics:
Is the first one the "final" one? Is the second one the "deep"? (Sorry for beeing stupid)

Mohin, I would appreciate it enormously if you could explain what tactic are what and how they differ?

I had intended to start a save with Norwich. So how would you recommend me to approche tactical?

This tactics looks intresting. I have read al the thread, but I still don't know with tactic is witch?

In the OP there are 3 tactics:
Is the first one the "final" one? Is the second one the "deep"? (Sorry for beeing stupid)

Mohin, I would appreciate it enormously if you could explain what tactic are what and how they differ?

I had intended to start a save with Norwich. So how would you recommend me to approche tactical?

The Final and Deep were early versions of the tactic. I deleted them. If your using Norwich, i would recommend using Alt.V2 when underdogs and Alt. at other times. The base tactic is highly potent in attack use it when ur favourites, or when u get a better defence.

One more question Mohin...
Set pieces, off and def. Is it something you put alot of work into?
I havn't noticed if they are good or bad... And, I'm in no way en expert, just wondering if it's something one could try changing, or should I let it be?

One more question Mohin...
Set pieces, off and def. Is it something you put alot of work into?
I havn't noticed if they are good or bad... And, I'm in no way en expert, just wondering if it's something one could try changing, or should I let it be?

The set-pieces are an important part of the tactic as you will notice in your season. Let it be, If you want to change maybe see if you could make the defensive set-pieces better.

Decent start of the season with Norwich. But then i played Chelsea (home), lost 3-7. Match after that Southampton (away), lost 0-5. Outplayed, humilated... I'm not upset loosing, both Chelsea and Southampton are really good teams. But 3-7, 0-5... it hurts!

Any suggestions? Just hang in there or...?

Decent start of the season with Norwich. But then i played Chelsea (home), lost 3-7. Match after that Southampton (away), lost 0-5. Outplayed, humilated... I'm not upset loosing, both Chelsea and Southampton are really good teams. But 3-7, 0-5... it hurts!

Any suggestions? Just hang in there or...?

If its not working for you i suggest trying the other great tactics in the forum. No tactic is invincible, sometimes they work wonders for some but fail for others. Its just the ME, its highly inconsistent.

Yeah, but i don't understand Alt version don't work for me but alt v2 work . :<

Yeah, but i don't understand Alt version don't work for me but alt v2 work . :<

Well then you should just use WP! and Alt.V2. The point of the alternate tactics were to switch it up when the one of the tactics dont work or start under-performing. The main tactic is still the base tactic WP! I wudnt be unhappy if i won the treble.

I see Morata got a lot of goals and assists, was he used wide cuz of an injury to bale?

I'm going to start one with this tactic. I see there is wingers paradise, alt 1 & alt 2. When should you use which one?

I'm going to start one with this tactic. I see there is wingers paradise, alt 1 & alt 2. When should you use which one?

Well they are all substitute tactics. If your starting with a decent strong team try using WP! and Alt.2 for difficult matches. Sometimes switch out between WP! and Alt. during halftime to protect lead.

So WP is more attacking whilst alt & alt 2 are more defensive/counter? I'm looking at starting one with either Spurs or Monaco