4-2-3-1 Wingers Paradise , Bringing back the lone striker(25+goals)

Loving this tactic atm. Signed Cuadrado for Liverpool and in 5 games he has got 5 goals and 5 assists. Hope he keeps that up!

Yeah, This tactic work great with great winger like ronaldo , cuadrado , bale , etc ...

am using psg made a fair few signins sicne first season was an utter disapointment finished 4th down to inconsistant results won europa league tho which was a bonus to a disater of a season will this work for psg i sodl ibra na brought balotelli thinking using cavani in the role just behind him wingers i have are moura januzaj pastore florenzi

Mohin do you think this type of tactic would work if you have a 3 man midfield, with one defensive midfielder?? Thinking of just altering the tactic for when I play the big boys away from home

What I have downloaded is not the same as the screenshot.. Full backs are set to Support and not attack and there is no DLP (D)?

Has this been updated?

im really wanting to use this tactic for an everton save, but which one do you think is best? i wont have lukaku barry or the barce winger cant remeber his name, as im using a database with what teams will be like at the start of the new season, so all last years loan players are at their proper clubs

I was pretty negative about this tactic in my last post (I was very frustrated with the game at the time), so I think it's only fair that I post about the success I've had with it. Despite the fact that I conceded quite a lot of goals and my away form was poor, I managed to win the premier league!

View attachment 364857

All 6 of my losses came from away matches btw. I also won the Europa League and got to the final of the FA Cup (lost 2-0 to Chelsea). This was the best first season I've ever had in FM, so thanks! If my away form hadn't been so bad, I could have won the title much more comfortably. Any advice on how to approach away games? I lost to some really bad teams like Norwich, West Brom and Sunderland in away matches...

Last edited:
Use alt V2 for away game :)

Even if I'm the favourite? That version of the tactic worked pretty well for me against some of the bigger clubs (I beat Man City, and drew with Chelsea and Man United away) but I'm not sure if it would work against weaker teams that are unlikely to dominate in possession.

Even if I'm the favourite? That version of the tactic worked pretty well for me against some of the bigger clubs (I beat Man City, and drew with Chelsea and Man United away) but I'm not sure if it would work against weaker teams that are unlikely to dominate in possession.

Use V2 with attacking mentality against those weaker teams, should work. Once you take the lead return to counter.

i love this tactic, but always seem to struggle with the lower teams, such as everton or southampton never seem to create chances any tips?

i love this tactic, but always seem to struggle with the lower teams, such as everton or southampton never seem to create chances any tips?

Need testing for a new tweak for matches against the small teams. Will appreciate it if you guys would test it out, Also before matches check that OI is set at tight marking only for strikers.

Last edited: