4-2-3-1 Wingers Paradise , Bringing back the lone striker(25+goals)

well i changed to it in my last 10 games in my southampton save went my last 10 games unbeatn and won fa cup even though it wasent fluid just tanked city 4-1 to win community shield so far i like wat i see and im not fully fluid yet. so far so good good job

Glad your liking it, works much better when your team cohesion gets much better. I recommend checking your team cohesion from assistant report of last match. If its very strong then train Balanced, if not then work on team cohesion throughout the season.

Screen shot

Sorry to sound like a complete amateur. I cannot get the download to work, could you please post a screenshot of the the team instructions? I really want to try this tactic.

Sorry to sound like a complete amateur. I cannot get the download to work, could you please post a screenshot of the the team instructions? I really want to try this tactic.

Tactic has custom player instructions, set pieces and opposition instructions, so just the team instruction will not work for you.

try this link.

Last edited:
Added an alternate tactic for use throughout the season along with base tactic. This is to keep the ME guessing so that there is no second season syndrome. This is a little more defensive so use whichever u like better.

Used it extensively in my Leeds save, won all 7 competitions.
(Note: The team is predicted 1st in EPL, also its the legends database so pretty much every team is full of legends).

Best result-->View attachment 367282

Tactic has custom player instructions, set pieces and opposition instructions, so just the team instruction will not work for you.

try this link.

Sorry about this - being slow, I am fairly new to this. The link is just taking me to the home screen of my FM2013. No idea what to do from there. Could you help me out?

Sorry about this - being slow, I am fairly new to this. The link is just taking me to the home screen of my FM2013. No idea what to do from there. Could you help me out?

Mate you download that link and place the .tac file in the tactics folder in Documents, Sports Interactive fm14. if there is no tactic folder simply create one.

Did you get that Legends database off steam? it looks nice i might try it.

Which legends did you download thanks

Its a legends database i downloaded for FM13 which had a lot of bugs, i edited it alot to make a proper database of 18yr old legends for use in FM14, could be some mistakes still that i have missed.

My friend. Your tactic - Wingers Paradise! Alt..tac‎ - Is beautiful. Congratulations!

I am 17 games into my second season with Liverpool. I have just beaten Man Utd 6-1!!! Thanks to your tactic.
I am currently unbeaten in my career. I have been alternating tactics - Yours and Mrhough.

Thank you so much man! I have 16 wins and 1 draw :) If you would like I will post some results

My friend. Your tactic - Wingers Paradise! Alt..tac‎ - Is beautiful. Congratulations!

I am 17 games into my second season with Liverpool. I have just beaten Man Utd 6-1!!! Thanks to your tactic.
I am currently unbeaten in my career. I have been alternating tactics - Yours and Mrhough.

Thank you so much man! I have 16 wins and 1 draw :) If you would like I will post some results

Thanks mate, glad your enjoying it. I am working on another alternate tactic to use along with the first 2. I have realized that to beat this ME you have to keep changing it up from time to time so that the AI doesnt figure you out.

Feel free to share your results, helps in convincing others about the tactic. Cheers

Hi Mohin , ive read your entire thread with interest so ive decided to start a new game with Man Utd.
I like to use wingers and amc so this tactic could be ideal.

Would you say the current man utd squad is good enough for these tactics?
If not who would you recommend?
Also do i play wingers paradise as main and wingers paradise alt as back up?
Cant wait to try this.

brillant tactic man scores loads of goals but cant keep clean sheets and news to make other teams score less goals

brillant tactic man scores loads of goals but cant keep clean sheets and news to make other teams score less goals

Use Alt. for better defensive performance, they will concede less once your team understanding becomes better.

This has been a crazy ME, i have tried alot to tweak the tactic to get clean sheets, but sacrificing the attack too much wasnt an option. Now its more like 'score more than the AI mentality'.

It could also be due to the weakness in your defence, In my Leeds save (I pretty much have the best squad in the world) i started the new season with 100% wins and got the park the tank achievement. So its really down to the quality of your defence.

View attachment 366667This is using a different tweak of Wingers paradise Alt. but i am not convinced as i suspect its due to the high quality of the team. Might share it after testing with a weaker team.

Hi Mohin , ive read your entire thread with interest so ive decided to start a new game with Man Utd.
I like to use wingers and amc so this tactic could be ideal.

Would you say the current man utd squad is good enough for these tactics?
If not who would you recommend?
Also do i play wingers paradise as main and wingers paradise alt as back up?
Cant wait to try this.

Use them both, see which works better for the team. United should do well with the tactic, but keep Lw(left-footed) and Rw(right footed) or atleast both footed.

Another option is start with base tactic and change to Alt. at halftime, this prevents the AI from coming out in the second half like barca on steroids. (If winning just change to Alt., If in need of a goal change mentality to overload for Alt. and as soon as you score return to standard)

Last edited:
Use them both, see which works better for the team. United should do well with the tactic, but keep Lw(left-footed) and Rw(right footed) or atleast both footed.

Another option is start with base tactic and change to Alt. at halftime, this prevents the AI from coming out in the second half like barca on steroids. (If winning just change to Alt., If in need of a goal change mentality to overload for Alt. and as soon as you score return to standard)

Thanks for that info, i will let you know how i get on.

Tested the new tweak with Man United, De gea finished the season with 40 clean sheets, but tactic isn't as prolific in attack. Chances were being created but the players just didnt seem to score as many. The philosophy of the tactic is to hold onto the ball and counter attack given the chance.
Won Fa cup, League and COC, lost in semis of UCL to Bayern 5-4 on aggregate (very unfortunate, won home game 2-0, but away leg they scored 5 from 5 shots on target)

View attachment 366324View attachment 366323(73% win ratio for the season)
Should have finished the season unbeaten in the league, all the losses except one were 1-0 where the ME decides no matter how much you dominate you shall lose.

Not sure if you guys will like the tactic, its effective but not that entertaining.. sometimes with long periods of no highlights.
Will only upload if a test with a smaller team works out.

Last edited: