4-2-3-1 Wingers Paradise , Bringing back the lone striker(25+goals)

mohin..been using ur tactis for one full season...quite ok..using southampton and finish 5th in the league...but in the 2nd season my team so wasteful...7ccc but cannot convert to goal...lastly we lost 2-1...sighh

win at home lose away. i just holiday away games now since it feels like my team plays with half stats.

win at home lose away. i just holiday away games now since it feels like my team plays with half stats.

Try this tweak... or the counter version for away. This is my last go at this tactic, if these don't work I am out of ideas.

Personally I use the new one for my lazio game and it does wonders and the counter tac i tried one season with bayern, won everything, scored 147/conceded 37 with 85% win percentage for the season (not league only, conceded 15 in league finishing with 90points). Then again its bayern, havnt tested with weaker teams.

Last edited:
i used this with southampton in my 3rd season.

won the league at a canter, just started my fourth season and ive shipped 19 goals in my first 3 games...

dont quite understand whats went wrong.

i replaced my keepr timo horn with ter stegen.....thats the only changed ive made

won the league at a canter, just started my fourth season and ive shipped 19 goals in my first 3 games...

i replaced my keepr timo horn with ter stegen.....thats the only changed ive made
Don't use 1 tactic for 2 season , AI will crack that tactic

All you have to do is change tactic for a few games and then return back. Use any of the Alternates. Use this v3

Last edited:
4th season arsenal

Heading into my 4th season with Arsenal now and going to try this tactic.

I'm not sure which of the 3 tactics I should use though, with all the different versions.

is it 'v3' for easy matches, 'alt.' for tough matches at home and 'alt. v2' for tough matches away?

Heading into my 4th season with Arsenal now and going to try this tactic.

I'm not sure which of the 3 tactics I should use though, with all the different versions.

is it 'v3' for easy matches, 'alt.' for tough matches at home and 'alt. v2' for tough matches away?

Use Wingers Paradise and counter from post #263 and use v3 above for matches against stubborn long ball weak teams.

Original Version WP! and WP! Alt V2 :) Your winger will score like crazy, just like my ronaldo 62 app 59 goal 17 assist :)

Do you use ronaldo as AMR or AML? The same for Bale.

Since this is a winger, you should use AML BAle and AMR ronaldo, but in hte previous SS, Ronaldo was AML...

Do you use ronaldo as AMR or AML? The same for Bale.

Since this is a winger, you should use AML BAle and AMR ronaldo, but in hte previous SS, Ronaldo was AML...
I never care about AML and AMR because I use Quick Pick Dude (H)

So which tactic should I play home or away? and which tactics should I play against top teams or similar teams or underdogs?

So which tactic should I play home or away? and which tactics should I play against top teams or similar teams or underdogs?
Check post #268, If your a big team you can use the base tactic both home nd away, but counter when really underdogs.

I'm using the original Wingers Paradise! tactic and I'm using Jo as the AF and hes got 20 goals in 33 appearances yet I'm still struggling to score as crazy as that sounds. Would the tactic work using Jo as a CF or TM?

I'm using the original Wingers Paradise! tactic and I'm using Jo as the AF and hes got 20 goals in 33 appearances yet I'm still struggling to score as crazy as that sounds. Would the tactic work using Jo as a CF or TM?

Has he not done well as a poacher? You could play him as DLF(support) or CF(support) if poacher doesnt work out. For me poacher works best and they score a lot specially if they have great heading ability due to the high number of crosses from wide players.

Someone has copied this tactic. It's called SWANS!!!

Yeah, i just saw. Maybe he used mine as base and tweaked it to make it better, but some mention of the original tactic would have been appreciated.

Has he not done well as a poacher? You could play him as DLF(support) or CF(support) if poacher doesnt work out. For me poacher works best and they score a lot specially if they have great heading ability due to the high number of crosses from wide players.

He's so hit n miss its unreal, I'll try and him with CF on support and see how I get on with that man

Try this tweak... or the counter version for away. This is my last go at this tactic, if these don't work I am out of ideas.

Personally I use the new one for my lazio game and it does wonders and the counter tac i tried one season with bayern, won everything, scored 147/conceded 37 with 85% win percentage for the season (not league only, conceded 15 in league finishing with 90points). Then again its bayern, havnt tested with weaker teams.

this is final version paradise ?) (post #263)

this is final version paradise ?) (post #263)

Yes. Here is a result of my network game with Lazio using only Wingers Paradise, didnt need to use counter as i have the best team in the league.

View attachment 360027My lone Striker scored 52 that season (A superb regen)View attachment 360024

The only loss came to Fiorentina away, where my friend made it upon himself that he wont let me have an unbeaten season. :S

Unlucky in UCL, could have won it but FM disagreed in the semis -->View attachment 360021

Last edited:
I'm Napoli at the minute, got a good team. I want to try this, as my tactic has become stale. Is it ok to have a right footer on the left? I have Insigne, and he's been on fire. Also do you use all 3 tactics? Or just stick to one? Cheers in advance