4-2-3-1 Wingers Paradise , Bringing back the lone striker(25+goals)

Mohin do you ever change like from control or standard mentality if your a goal down ot like attacking or just leave it be

Mohin do you ever change like from control or standard mentality if your a goal down ot like attacking or just leave it be

If i am a single goal down i wait till HT for team talk (aggrsv-Unhappy) and change mentality to overload to get the goal back. If i am home i change back to standard after taking the lead, if away change back after equalizing (when playing against strong teams, against weaker opposition i leave it at overload till i take the lead). IF losing by 2 or more (highly unlikely) change to overload immediately.

If i am a single goal down i wait till HT for team talk (aggrsv-Unhappy) and change mentality to overload to get the goal back. If i am home i change back to standard after taking the lead, if away change back after equalizing (when playing against strong teams, against weaker opposition i leave it at overload till i take the lead). IF losing by 2 or more (highly unlikely) change to overload immediately.

thanks greatly appreciated

right now, I'm really confused, I was going to download the ones on post 263 then I read the opening post. Can someone put the 3 links for the ones that are meant to be used as I dont know if its the ones on the front page or further on in the thread....."(The WP!! tactic initially on 263 was the wrong tweak, please re-download. I have attached the tac file to this OP)"

right now, I'm really confused, I was going to download the ones on post 263 then I read the opening post. Can someone put the 3 links for the ones that are meant to be used as I dont know if its the ones on the front page or further on in the thread....."(The WP!! tactic initially on 263 was the wrong tweak, please re-download. I have attached the tac file to this OP)"

I updated #263 and V3 is on #266, They have the recommended tactics. Click on the post numbers to find tactic.

I've got to say, this tactic is brilliant. I've only played pre season so far, but I've played some huge teams and I've smashed everyone. I cant recommend Rodrigo Gomez highly enough for the right wing, and Balanta at the back, and Stanciu in the AM slot are deadly. I'm really impressed with this tactic so far, its great. Just one question though, as I'm coming to the end of pre season, what pitch size should I go for? Cheers in advance :)

I've got to say, this tactic is brilliant. I've only played pre season so far, but I've played some huge teams and I've smashed everyone. I cant recommend Rodrigo Gomez highly enough for the right wing, and Balanta at the back, and Stanciu in the AM slot are deadly. I'm really impressed with this tactic so far, its great. Just one question though, as I'm coming to the end of pre season, what pitch size should I go for? Cheers in advance :)

I never thought about pitch size. Since i play Serie A and EPL a lot, they dont ask for pitch size, so i guess i use a normal pitch size.

Agree with Stanciu, an absolute beast in the AMC position. He is my captain in my Lazio save. Pavlovski or Humam Tariq are very recommended for that position too, these 3 penetrate all defences for me.

I never thought about pitch size. Since i play Serie A and EPL a lot, they dont ask for pitch size, so i guess i use a normal pitch size.

Agree with Stanciu, an absolute beast in the AMC position. He is my captain in my Lazio save. Pavlovski or Humam Tariq are very recommended for that position too, these 3 penetrate all defences for me.

Thanks for the quick reply mate, I'll go with normal size. I'm Napoli and I thought they don@t ask pitch size, but I'm getting asked. I'll pick normal. I've just bought Lars Bender, absolute animal as the box to box. :)

I think I might continue my career save with Newcastle, at that time I was using your old tactic but Iv'e just downloaded your 3 new tactics so I'm going to give it a blast.

( I got bored of creating tactics and I just want to enjoy the game before FM 15 comes out :) )

View attachment 358358
Despite his 3.5 star rating he plays with Ballon D'Or form. Just look at that average rating for the past 5 seasons. (he doesnt get a full season cuz i rotate him with Pavlovski who has a similar avg rating.)

Mohin mate is this correct that the counter is a 4-1-2-2-1 and the v3 is an 4-1-1-3-1?

I just want to make sure I've downloaded the right tactics :)

Mohin mate is this correct that the counter is a 4-1-2-2-1 and the v3 is an 4-1-1-3-1?

I just want to make sure I've downloaded the right tactics :)

Yes they are right mate. These are specifically to stop the AI from figuring out the tactic.

might give ur tactic a go pal, any tips, im Bolton, just been promoted first season to prem

might give ur tactic a go pal, any tips, im Bolton, just been promoted first season to prem
Since you have a weaker team compared to the EPL elite, i suggest using just WP counter for the whole season and use the base tactic against teams 15-20th in the table at home, where your not underdogs.