4-2-3-1 Wingers Paradise , Bringing back the lone striker(25+goals)

Bad result against average teams, I tested 3 tactics ... Win 4-2 vs Real madrid with WP!! and 2-2 vs newcastle with V3 and Wolves. 1-1 vs West brom with WP!! ...This is weird

Hello Mohin,
I'm using your set of tactics, ad so far I have good results.
One question tho, the counter tactic comes with no OI, is it normal, as the other ones have...

Thanks for your reply

Bad result against average teams, I tested 3 tactics ... Win 4-2 vs Real madrid with WP!! and 2-2 vs newcastle with V3 and Wolves. 1-1 vs West brom with WP!! ...This is weird
Your Supposed to use WP!! against teams like Newcastle, they do not play long ball. Against teams like wolves and west brom use V3 but go Overload after Half time if you are not winning, your Team is better so do not worry about getting caught out, the team will dominate.

Hello Mohin,
I'm using your set of tactics, ad so far I have good results.
One question tho, the counter tactic comes with no OI, is it normal, as the other ones have...

Thanks for your reply
There is a valid reason for this. Upon testing a lot of tactics, both mine and from this forum, i noticed that Using OIs are useful to nullify specific players in the Opposition but it comes with a price. OIs like Tight Marking or Closing down on specific players result in the team breaking its shape since for some reason it overrules other instructions.

The aim of WP! Counter is to absorb pressure and be stubborn at the back while taking its chances on the counter and maybe nick in a goal from set pieces. The players are not given the freedom to move from their positions to close down or mark specific players, thus no OIs. You should notice games with the counter tac against big teams, your team will not have a higher possession and at times not even the most shots or chances but you can still win as the team plays as a unit and never breaks its shape, somewhat like how the AI cheats us when we dominate against weak teams and lose :p.

There is a valid reason for this. Upon testing a lot of tactics, both mine and from this forum, i noticed that Using OIs are useful to nullify specific players in the Opposition but it comes with a price. OIs like Tight Marking or Closing down on specific players result in the team breaking its shape since for some reason it overrules other instructions.

The aim of WP! Counter is to absorb pressure and be stubborn at the back while taking its chances on the counter and maybe nick in a goal from set pieces. The players are not given the freedom to move from their positions to close down or mark specific players, thus no OIs. You should notice games with the counter tac against big teams, your team will not have a higher possession and at times not even the most shots or chances but you can still win as the team plays as a unit and never breaks its shape, somewhat like how the AI cheats us when we dominate against weak teams and lose :p.

Mohin do you suggest to use this tactic with underdog???...is good?

Mohin , You should write the OP again , so much question , just rewrite the OP plz

Mohin do you suggest to use this tactic with underdog???...is good?

Yes Use Counter when your very much underdogs and dont have a team that can compete with the opposition.
Use Counter mostly away from home, when home WP!! should do well against the best of teams.

In have updated the OP.
Please feel free to add here any other questions that need answering which should be added to the OP.

Well my friend has given up on the Serie A game due to my dominance. Started a new game with him in EPL using a July transfer update from FMScout. Using Arsenal while he has Chelsea. Started off brilliantly 7 wins out of 7, 19 scored and 1 conceded. Cant post screenshots yet as he is hosting and has the save file. Will take screenshots at the end of that season when we play again.
Using the tactic trio of WP!!, Counter and V3.

P.S- this will take some time as we cant play regularly and play just few hours at a time.

Still really enjoying these tactics. Just a couple of questions, there hasnt been any updates since the ones on 263 and 26? (Cant remember what post it was on haha) secondly, do you use any individual training? For example, train the advanced playmaker on the advanced playmaker role etc?

Still really enjoying these tactics. Just a couple of questions, there hasnt been any updates since the ones on 263 and 26? (Cant remember what post it was on haha) secondly, do you use any individual training? For example, train the advanced playmaker on the advanced playmaker role etc?

Answers to most questions are in the OP, i juse updated it. And I have had so much success with the new version i havnt changed anything. I am trying them now with Arsenal and have taken up the challenge to take St.Albans (Skrill South prediction 22nd) to the EPL. Lets see how these games go and may update tactics accordingly. If you guys have any problems let me know, i will try to fix them.

Will be interested with the Skrill save, love using smaller teams and seems every tactic is catered to larger teams

Will be interested with the Skrill save, love using smaller teams and seems every tactic is catered to larger teams
Sorry mate, i abandoned the St.Albans game, they barely have a squad (i think 14 players or so) and results were being too inconsistent. I still gave it a go and then i was winning a match 2-0 and 3 of my players gt injured and this team has absolutely no backup, ended up losing 4-2, then i gave up on it.
Started a new save at a little higher level, this time with pompey in league 2. I liked them as an underdog team when they were in the EPL. Aim is to bring them back to the EPL and win the title if possible in 6-7 years.

I started a shrewsbury save with another 4-2-3-1 scored loads but the defence was leaky really would love a 4-2-3-1 to guide a lower team through the divisions

I started a shrewsbury save with another 4-2-3-1 scored loads but the defence was leaky really would love a 4-2-3-1 to guide a lower team through the divisions
Well league 2 is pretty low, lets see how Portsmouth does. From a few of the St.Albans game it is clear that the tactic will need to be tweaked to suite these smaller teams. I am working on it, lets see how it goes.

Where is the new WP!! ?
In the first post or in 263 post?

Set-pieces: I use Danilo corner tactic as its a beautiful how the goals happen (advantageous if u have CMs with good long shots) but the defensive set-pieces were too leaky, so i changed them. (Use CAM for corners or LB/RB if they have high corner stat, example-baines)

whats the danilo corner routine?