4-2-3-1 Wingers Paradise , Bringing back the lone striker(25+goals)

Fantastic tactic. I try to get up 2 or 3, then I switch to the counter, the alternative tactic really does work well against teams that play 'long ball'. Rodrigo Gomez for 3.5 million is an absolute must for the right wing. This tactic has made me love the game again for sure

Fantastic tactic. I try to get up 2 or 3, then I switch to the counter, the alternative tactic really does work well against teams that play 'long ball'. Rodrigo Gomez for 3.5 million is an absolute must for the right wing. This tactic has made me love the game again for sure
Glad your enjoying it mate. :D

silly question probably is it what foot right foot for right wing an left for left wing an amc does it matter what foot

Recommended Foot
AMR---> RIGHT
AML---> LEFT

If you have a player with atleast fairly strong required foot for that position its alright.
For example I play Januzaj on the Right, Ronaldo should do well on the left, Since they have fairly strong weak foot.

Recommended Foot
AMR---> RIGHT
AML---> LEFT

If you have a player with atleast fairly strong required foot for that position its alright.
For example I play Januzaj on the Right, Ronaldo should do well on the left, Since they have fairly strong weak foot.

I think it depends on the player mate, I had Insigne on the left, and still have Rodrigo Gomez on the right, and both scored 30 plus in my first season with Napoli, and Insigne is naturally right footed. I think that's what is amazing about this tactic, wingers play amazing, actually amazing. ..hence the paradise title :)

Which 3 of your WP tactics would u recommend I have i my 3 tactic slots?

This is hands down the best tactic I've used on this years game. I've tested with Newcastle, Atletico Madrid, Napoli and Lyon, and I've won the league in the first season. I must stress, in the premier league with Newcastle, I used the 'alt' tactic for the last 6 games as teams like west ham were desperate to stay up and were lobbing balls forward, it worked a charm. If you check the scouting out on opposition it tells you clear as day what they are going to do. These 3 tactics are immense. I'll put screen shots of my Napoli save on tomorrow, Rodrigo Gomez was unbelievable. Ive got work in 4 hours :( But I just have to say, this set of tactics used properly is the best tactic by a mile on this years game. Well done to the creator :)

I seem to be drawing a lot of matches using the new version of the tactic. Of my last 6 league games, 5 of them were draws. Any advice?

Last edited:
What about the OI for the tactics from post 263 and 266?

Done set OIs. Leave it to what it is for each tactic. If you think OI is needed for the tactic with no OI, you are welcome to try.

Hi, sorry for my bad english I use an online translator :(, makes you the special instructions before each game? of pressing or marking before each match you doing? and said you got your players before the match? For the training match before I leave tactics throughout the year?

Thx :D

Hi, sorry for my bad english I use an online translator :(, makes you the special instructions before each game? of pressing or marking before each match you doing? and said you got your players before the match? For the training match before I leave tactics throughout the year?

Thx :D

This is very confusing, but i'l try to answer your questions.
The tactics have set opposition instructions so you do not have to do anything. No need to set any manual marking too.
Just use the tactics without any changes.
For tactics, once its fluid change Match preparation to Def.Positioning.
For Match training use Team cohesion before season and Balanced with average intensity in the season.

Ok thx, how play outside ? 4-2-3-1 or Counter or V3 ? and I have to change tactic in every game?

Face to favorites that you advise me? and against the low teams?

Done set OIs. Leave it to what it is for each tactic. If you think OI is needed for the tactic with no OI, you are welcome to try.
mohin in winger paradise if a change d-line depends on the odds do you think this change can bring an effective on a tactic???

mohin in winger paradise if a change d-line depends on the odds do you think this change can bring an effective on a tactic???

Your welcome to try, I would suggest Push Higher up against stronger teams who would like to keep ball so that you can cramp them for space and i already have drop deeper in V3 for weaker teams