4-2-3-1 Wingers Paradise , Bringing back the lone striker(25+goals)

was post 94 but it resolve my doubt also i got a newbie question do i have to use left footed players on left wing and the same for right or just the opposite how do wingers peform better? Thanks!

They perform best with natural foot aligned with the respective wing positions. they are wingers not inside forwards, so right footed for Right wing and Left footed for Left wing. Both footed with work too

Iv'e just checked the database and WOW, but 1 question though mate by any chance is there single database for single teams?

for example Newcastle Legends at Newcastle only without other teams having there Legends at there clubs?

Enjoy it mate.

cheers mate your a Legend :)

I'll start a new save with your tactic and the new DB and I'll let you know how I get on through the league with SS :)

Alright.. Enjoy your Hybrid Newcastle team. Did you like the new legend i added? Know he had not played much for Toons but the 2 seasons he had made him an icon at the club. Had to watch some of his old footage to decide how to allocate his stats :p.

Interested to see how you do, keep me posted. Cheers

Alright.. Enjoy your Hybrid Newcastle team. Did you like the new legend i added? Know he had not played much for Toons but the 2 seasons he had made him an icon at the club. Had to watch some of his old footage to decide how to allocate his stats :p.

Interested to see how you do, keep me posted. Cheers

yes mate it's fantastic to see Robson & Keegan back at the Newcastle, I can't wait to see how Keegan & Shearer do this season.

cheers mate and I will keep you updated :)

I liked the Final tac, can you tell me the difference to wingplay v2? thanks :)

I am just a bit confused with all these tactics.. Can you just tell us which one to use? Deep, v2 or Final ?

I liked the Final tac, can you tell me the difference to wingplay v2? thanks :)

Well i liked the final tac a lot too but it seems to concede alot of goals, the difference is in a few player instructions and the completewingbacks are changed to Fullbacks, they have attacking mentality but i recommend support if ur using a weaker team. In this ME trying to get a perfect balance between attack and defence is near impossible. You can try V2 it gives me better results with weaker teams, and keep it in 2 slots, one original and other change to control mentality. In any game if see your team dominate possession, change to control. I change mentality a lot during game from defensive to overload(when chasing a goal), just play as a real manager adapt to situations my friend.

Hi mohin, when do you use wingplay deep?

Check post #94.
Deep is only against small teams that play on the counter or teams that play direct physical/fast football. Usually for the EPL teams and some European teams (Athletico).

this is one of the best tactics atm, more people need to try it
Thanks mate. Care to share your results? people may be more convinced. I am tweaking v2 at the moment.. will upload when I'm satisfied. Sorry replying so late mate was down with fever the past few days.

Hi...
Start new games with man utd. Interested to test this tactic on man utd seen they always play 4-2-3-1 formation.....

As I know wingback deep is against those team counter attack. Need to ask you which tactic u will recommend to use as 1st choice? Izzit final or wing v2?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi...
Start new games with man utd. Interested to test this tactic on man utd seen they always play 4-2-3-1 formation.....

As I know wingback deep is against those team counter attack. Need to ask you which tactic u will recommend to use as 1st choice? Izzit final or wing v2?

Its your choice really, i would suggest put final, v2 and deep on the 3 slots. Tactics will get fluid easily, since they are all the same tactic with tweaks. Try final at the beginning of the season if u see it is conceding goals despite winning matches then switch to V2. RVP should be crazy in this tac with mata/rooney behind him.

Last edited:
Its your choice really, i would suggest put final, v2 and deep on the 3 slots. Tactics will get fluid easily, since they are all the same tactic with tweaks. Try final at the beginning of the season if u see it is conceding goals despite winning matches then switch to V2. RVP should be crazy in this tac with mata/rooney behind him.

Ok thanks for the advise. Yes RVP will be great with mata/Rooney behind him. Defend also doing great with smalling/jones is good in DC(cover) + Evra/Rafeal is good in FB.

Now me need to find a backup for RVP, left winger, n DLP midfields....any recommended choice?

Ok thanks for the advise. Yes RVP will be great with mata/Rooney behind him. Defend also doing great with smalling/jones is good in DC(cover) + Evra/Rafeal is good in FB.

Now me need to find a backup for RVP, left winger, n DLP midfields....any recommended choice?

Get Lucas Pratto, great ST backup and cheap u could also use welbeck/rooney as backup. As for left wing my favourite is Bakkali(PSV) also Dorin Rotariu (best option but takes 2 seasons to get in to gear, after that he has ballon d'or form) but for man united i will recommend kevin volland, should be available for 12.5mn upfront since u have the money. As for the CMs, Lucas Romero, Ross Barkely, Lucas Silva, Clement Grenier, Niklas Stark and i think Carrick would do great along with Fletcher.

Also u could train Januzaj to play LW since he is left-footed and is already accomplished at that role.

Last edited:
I've started using the V2 tactic at the end of season with Arsenal, won first match with Tottenham 5-3, had many chances (26 shots in total), so hopefully i wont be conceding a lot.. but it pleased me, because i was struggling before this match and didnt won 8 matches in a row and morale was not good. I'm going to update you with upcoming fixtures, but i got a good feeling about this tactic.

Edit: What the ****? lost next match against West Brom 1:0, then won at home Chelsea 4:1, and now im losing 4:0 at HT to Hull away ??

Last edited:
I've started using the V2 tactic at the end of season with Arsenal, won first match with Tottenham 5-3, had many chances (26 shots in total), so hopefully i wont be conceding a lot.. but it pleased me, because i was struggling before this match and didnt won 8 matches in a row and morale was not good. I'm going to update you with upcoming fixtures, but i got a good feeling about this tactic.

Edit: What the ****? lost next match against West Brom 1:0, then won at home Chelsea 4:1, and now im losing 4:0 at HT to Hull away ??

Are u losing cuz you are unlucky or they playing better? and if u read opening OP i suggested using Wingplay Deep against these smaller teams. Try that out and see how it goes.
Have Df.Positioning as match preparation.

I havnt had much time on working on this tactic but have come up a tweak that i am very happy with, specially since it is not conceding as much as before. I will updating the OP and will have only the new tac file as i believe it is better than its predecessors and can be used both home and away.

Here are 2 notable results with the new tactic
View attachment 370211View attachment 370210

how in the holy **** did you beat man city 9-2 wow just wow