4-2-3-1 Wingers Paradise , Bringing back the lone striker(25+goals)

UPDATE: There seems to been a problem in the V2 tac that was upload, it may have been an earlier version of the tac when it was being tested. I reloaded the V2 tac in OP and is highly recommended.

which individual training do you apply for particular players? especially for the offensive triangle players

which legends database are you using mate? has it got all the legends like Maradona ect?

which legends database are you using mate? has it got all the legends like Maradona ect?

This is a legends i database i made from one that i had in FM13, ,yes its has Maradona, Pele, De Stefano, Puskas, Ronaldinho, Beckham, Henry, Shilton, Lev Yashin, Zico, Garrincha, Beckenbaur, Baggio, Maldini, etc etc... There are over 300 legends.. there is a slight upgrade in some teams as they have legendary managers too, but i havnt got around to doing it for all teams. I'l upload it here for people to use, let me know if it has some mistakes. Players belong to either their boyhood clubs or where they made most appearances and became famous.

As they are all legends in the making they are all fairly expensive and not readily available for transfer, trying approaching ones that play in leagues or teams with low reputations. For me Stanley Matthews was a beast at RW and Zico is the best player in my save (not in my team).

where do u place the database after you've downloaded it?

which individual training do you apply for particular players? especially for the offensive triangle players

Individual training is in accordance to the respective position and roles they are going to play, so wingers are trained to be wingers, attacking mid as playmaker. Also train in some PPM, like the winger and the striker- Place shot and lob keeper if possible, for APM- Plays one twos, places shots, dictates tempo, comes deep. I leave striker open and instead train key stats, like off the ball, composure, Finishing, Jumping and Heading. The tactic works best with a strong and tall target man upfront (Heading ability is crucial for more goals).

where do u place the database after you've downloaded it?
Place it here

C:\Users\Mohin\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2014\editor data

or respective folder for FM14 editor data

Place it here

C:\Users\Mohin\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2014\editor data

or respective folder for FM14 editor data

does this Legend database have Alan Shearer for Newcastle?

Iv'e just checked the database and WOW, but 1 question though mate by any chance is there single database for single teams?

for example Newcastle Legends at Newcastle only without other teams having there Legends at there clubs?

this is just wrong

View attachment 373907

Shearer's Composure, Finishing & First touch should be at least 18-19, Acc & Pace should be about 14-15, this seems to set him as a TM but he was more like a Poacher, but it's great to have the Newcastle legend back at the TOON :)

How is this 'Wingers paradise' when team instructions have play narrow and exploit middle? I imagine a tactic called wingers paradise to have wingers wipping balls into box from byline and getting loads of assists per season, Is this what this tactic does?

Is it Wingplay V2 in home games and Wing Play Deep in away games?

I keep conceding loads away from home with Arsenal.

Is it Wingplay V2 in home games and Wing Play Deep in away games?

I keep conceding loads away from home with Arsenal.

Wingplay V2 at all games, Deep against much weaker opposition at HOME and maybe away against weaker opposition, when you expect them to sit back and counter or teams that play negative football (Chelsea, Stoke, Athletico). Always start with V2, if you see the opposition trying to dominate on the counter switch to Deep. The deep tactic is just a precautionary tactic, the main tac is Wingplay V2.

this is just wrong

View attachment 603163

Shearer's Composure, Finishing & First touch should be at least 18-19, Acc & Pace should be about 14-15, this seems to set him as a TM but he was more like a Poacher, but it's great to have the Newcastle legend back at the TOON :)

Nezza mate he is playing only at like 140 ability and is only a 17 year old kid. The stats you have mentioned will come over years of training. Not fair if a 17 year old striker has 18-19 acc, pace, composure, finshing, first touch, is it?

He is a great poacher with the stats he has, (i'm not sure) but i think Shearer has the most headed goals in Premier League History, thus the high heading ability.

Last edited:
How is this 'Wingers paradise' when team instructions have play narrow and exploit middle? I imagine a tactic called wingers paradise to have wingers wipping balls into box from byline and getting loads of assists per season, Is this what this tactic does?

Here are wingers used in my Lazio 14/15 season. This should answer your question.

View attachment 373732View attachment 373731View attachment 373730

And if you want legendary results, Here are Stanley Matthews(RW) and Paco Gento(LW)
View attachment 373713View attachment 373711

Last edited:
Hey mohin cant say if the tactic is good havent tested enough but i havent understood if i use v2 for home and deep for away matches or viceversa u could simplify it for me saying which one for easy matches and the other for hard, i will post ss when i finish the season, thanks in advice!

Hey mohin cant say if the tactic is good havent tested enough but i havent understood if i use v2 for home and deep for away matches or viceversa u could simplify it for me saying which one for easy matches and the other for hard, i will post ss when i finish the season, thanks in advice!

Check post #92

Correction: Post #94 has details on tacs to use

Last edited:
was post 94 but it resolve my doubt also i got a newbie question do i have to use left footed players on left wing and the same for right or just the opposite how do wingers peform better? Thanks!