4-2-3-1 Wingers Paradise , Bringing back the lone striker(25+goals)

• Thread starter Thread starter Mohin
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 440
  • Views Views 190K
how in the holy **** did you beat man city 9-2 wow just wow

Yeah man, i was surprised with the result that too in the UCL semi-final. That was one crazy match with 13cccs and well i won the home leg 2-0 but the away leg the team just went crazy. Won the UCL with Leeds but lost the won with Lazio :(, United scoring 2 lucky set-pieces despite my dominance. Sometimes this game makes me want to tear my heart out.

hey im looking at your new tactic, going to start a new save with it

why are the 2 box2box have such different PI?

should one be more creative than the other? should one be more of a holding mid?

also, does the AP A need passing or finishing more

and should the striker be a header striker (wingers that cross) or a fast pacey striker (inside forwards?)

thank you please explain player roles

hey im looking at your new tactic, going to start a new save with it

why are the 2 box2box have such different PI?

should one be more creative than the other? should one be more of a holding mid?

also, does the AP A need passing or finishing more

and should the striker be a header striker (wingers that cross) or a fast pacey striker (inside forwards?)

thank you please explain player roles
Yes you are correct, the LCM is supposed to be more creative and better at shooting and passing, wherelse the RCM is more of a defensive box to box with better anticipation, aggression and tackling.

I prefer quick forwards who have decent heading ability upfront (13+). Important stats are off the ball and anticipation. Wingers will cross a lot as they play as wide players who make inside runs when the striker holds up the ball.

AMC is the most crucial player in the formation, make sure to have a very creative one. Even with 10+ finishing he should be scoring alot of goals, plus AMC should be corner taker so decent corner stat will help to get more goals from corners.

Hey mate. Do you use the Wingers Paradise in every game home and away?

Cheers

ive just been sacked after 5 games with everton, lost all 5, after those 5 games i had conceded 40 goals...... so what the **** do i do, what tactic is going to work best with everton

Hey mate. Do you use the Wingers Paradise in every game home and away?

Cheers
Yes but i change mentality a lot in-game according to situations like whether i need to protect a lead or am chasing a goal. Play around a bit, dont just sit there with a tactic plugged-in, this FM needs you more involved for success.

ive just been sacked after 5 games with everton, lost all 5, after those 5 games i had conceded 40 goals...... so what the **** do i do, what tactic is going to work best with everton

Wow thats unexpected, just seeing this comment made me a start a new save with everton to test out the tactic.

Well here is the result, not as satisfactory but certainly didnt get sacked or concede 40 in 5.
View attachment 369889View attachment 369888View attachment 369887

And this is why its called winger's paradise--->View attachment 369886

Also i went through the season with instant result (no match plan) so maybe could have been better had i took control personally.

And sorry there was a mistake on my part, i had uploaded a in-progress version of the tactic and not the final one, either ways that should have also given decent results.

Heres the final tac.

Wow thats unexpected, just seeing this comment made me a start a new save with everton to test out the tactic.

Well here is the result, not as satisfactory but certainly didnt get sacked or concede 40 in 5.
View attachment 612574View attachment 612576View attachment 612578

And this is why its called winger's paradise--->View attachment 612579

Also i went through the season with instant result (no match plan) so maybe could have been better had i took control personally.

And sorry there was a mistake on my part, i had uploaded a in-progress version of the tactic and not the final one, either ways that should have also given decent results.

Heres the final tac.

wow didnt expect you to do that! thanks mate very good of you ill give it another go :) i will need new players though as im plying with an updated database with teams set to how they are now with new transfers and no loans etc, but i am going to try it with my local team, doncaster rovers see how it gets on in lower league, ill post my results etc :)

wow didnt expect you to do that! thanks mate very good of you ill give it another go :) i will need new players though as im plying with an updated database with teams set to how they are now with new transfers and no loans etc, but i am going to try it with my local team, doncaster rovers see how it gets on in lower league, ill post my results etc :)

Looking forward to it mate, maybe keep another 4-2-3-1 like Nezza's new world order to switch up for a few matches to prevent AI from figuring you out. Good Luck

Scores plenty but seems to concede easily from crosses, ive played 16 with Liverpool lost 6 scored 40 let in 23. I will stick with it for now.

Edit - also both BBM dont get above 6.7 ratings is this normal?

Last edited:
Scores plenty but seems to concede easily from crosses, ive played 16 with Liverpool lost 6 scored 40 let in 23. I will stick with it for now.

Edit - also both BBM dont get above 6.7 ratings is this normal?

Maybe tweek around with the fullback roles a little to see which gels with ur team. The BBM low ratings is due to the high number of long shots they take from corners, if they are scoring enough from corners there should be no problem. Develop your team as they gel more they will start playing much better. Man management is key, try to keep morale as high as possible.

I can only say (for now, at least) OH MY GOD! and THANKS! to you and the tactic. I'm in my first season at Man. Utd. and .. wow! I've only lost one game (because of a penalty) and only 2 goals against! Tomorrow I'll download FRAPS and make some screenshots.

Or can anyone tell me how to do them in game?

I can only say (for now, at least) OH MY GOD! and THANKS! to you and the tactic. I'm in my first season at Man. Utd. and .. wow! I've only lost one game (because of a penalty) and only 2 goals against! Tomorrow I'll download FRAPS and make some screenshots.

Or can anyone tell me how to do them in game?

Press F12 in game to take screenshots in game, then goto Steam on the top menu-View: screenshots: ShowOnDisk

Tactic working very nicely for my sporting team. After a poor run and a shaky start due to me implementing it halfway through the season, its working very well. Just started a San Marino save and i had high hopes. I still do but what are you meant to do when the game decides this must happen.......

View attachment 367824

Tactic working very nicely for my sporting team. After a poor run and a shaky start due to me implementing it halfway through the season, its working very well. Just started a San Marino save and i had high hopes. I still do but what are you meant to do when the game decides this must happen.......

View attachment 617850

We all know this is one of the worst MEs in FM history in terms of upsets, just accept it and move on.

If you see things like this happening try to see where the goals are coming from and changing your D-line and mentality accordingly, Change to overload if your chasing the game and then change to defensive/counter once you take the lead.
You could also try changing to much deeper defensive line/attacking mentality at home against teams u are favourites against.

We all know this is one of the worst MEs in FM history in terms of upsets, just accept it and move on.

If you see things like this happening try to see where the goals are coming from and changing your D-line and mentality accordingly, Change to overload if your chasing the game and then change to defensive/counter once you take the lead.
You could also try changing to much deeper defensive line/attacking mentality at home against teams u are favourites against.

I know and i have. It was just one of those games. One thing i have picked up on with an underdog squad with a poor defence, defensive positioning match preparation is a must. Since i made that change i have won my next 5 games. Last one convincing 5-0 win with 11 CCC's.

I know and i have. It was just one of those games. One thing i have picked up on with an underdog squad with a poor defence, defensive positioning match preparation is a must. Since i made that change i have won my next 5 games. Last one convincing 5-0 win with 11 CCC's.
Glad to see your getting great results, yeah i agree with Defensive positioning as match preparation throughout the season also give team cohesion at very high for match training, this gives the best results. Something i should have updated in the OP.

Hi man,

Just wanted to know what individual training you use?

Thanks,

there are some basic rules to football. When you spend a few hours (or years) with this game, you learn what those are. And this tactic fails to meet them which is pretty much obvious to see just by looking at the formation screenie. How you managed to have any success with it, amazes me, and 640 downloads even more. Sorry to put it so bluntly, I mean no disrespect.

Back