i've already tryde to find him but he isn't in my game. i don't think i have that league. what shall a attacking coach need good stats in to have more than 4 stars ?

He would need-

Attacking,Tactical Coaching,DDM

I found Alessio Frati who is an italian player who can be signed cheap and will be a 4 star attacking coach, not sure if he counts or not?

I found Alessio Frati who is an italian player who can be signed cheap and will be a 4 star attacking coach, not sure if he counts or not?

Does he have staff attributes at the start of the game? If yes then he does count :D

Does he have staff attributes at the start of the game? If yes then he does count :D

Dont think so actually sorry
but i also picked up Eamon Mulvey who starts as a youth coach at man utd (this is at the start of the game) and is four star in both shooting and ball control

This is by far the most helpful thread I've ever seen on this site.

The standard of staff in any team are a load of ***** and using this thread, it's gotten me some great coaching staff. :D

plus, it's the only thread on this site that I have bookmarked.

going to link this for a competition/thing Hellroker :)
is that cool? :)

This is an awesome list. Use it to try and overhaul my backroom staff when I start.

Would it be possible to make a list of solely British coaches? I just wanted to start a game where I turn a team into a solely British Squad and staff.

If not that's fine, it must take a lot of work. Just would be great if there was one.

why load a Small database? makes no sense :)

some coaches like some players will not show, it depends what nations you have loaded as well mate :)

i used large database. could you share the nations you have loaded?

Ok.

Here goes-

England,France,Germany,Spain,Italy,Belgium,Croatia,Ukraine,Russia,Scotland,Brazil,Uruguay,Argentina,Chile,Peru,Holland,Portugal,Turkey,Mexico,Switzerland,South Africa and maybe one or two that I may have missed ;)

aww that's a lot, my pc performance dropped to 1 star :) thanx a lot anyway, your first post is a very usefull share!