4231 by Veez (Patch 13.2.2)

• Thread starter Thread starter veez
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 455
  • Views Views 104K
i am goin to sign these players see how it goes. and give the new tactic ago but in middle of the season goin will be back up one for min

match prep def. set pieces, general training to tactics until fluid and then defensive or balanced. personally i prefer defensive. intensity high.

i also need to work on both offensive and defensive set pieces, i left those as is, so that will be in V3 along with improvements in crossing hopefully because the ratio of accomplished crosses is very low. need to find the best combination of "cross from" and "cross to" for full backs and wingers/AM's. stick with it and your defese will get better. you defenders should be quick with good anticipation, positioning, composure and concentration, because they play deep and are constantly trying to anticipate and recover balls in front of them.

Edit: having good strong full-backs is also very important in this year's game, opposing wingers are the major threat you will have to deal with

i am goin to sign these players see how it goes. and give the new tactic ago but in middle of the season goin will be back up one for min

good luck mate! let me know how you do!

I play FMC, any chance on converting this tactic to one created with the Tactical Builder? :(

I play FMC, any chance on converting this tactic to one created with the Tactical Builder? :(

im pressed for time right now mate. gonna get off work now and have to go give football practice to kids at my local football club. pick up the mrs from work after that, make dinner, walk the dog and then rest a bit lol if i have time tonight ill try and do that for you. or if anyone else wants to give it a go, it would be much appreciated!

View attachment 288254 here first game with the tactic. got bids in for them other players as well but they are goin to cost a bit so hoping for results like yours

good result! but you should be using the 4231 at home and against weaker and similar opponents away. at least thats what i recommend! obviously if that works for you, i cant argue with it lol

Edit: you've got a great team there! very impressive! i'd trade fellaini with wilshere though in that setup, wilshere wont regain so many balls in midfield as fellaini can

im pressed for time right now mate. gonna get off work now and have to go give football practice to kids at my local football club. pick up the mrs from work after that, make dinner, walk the dog and then rest a bit lol if i have time tonight ill try and do that for you. or if anyone else wants to give it a go, it would be much appreciated!

Lol man, ok no problem, was just asking but family and real life first! Just looking for a nice plug and play tactic. that's why I'm playing FMC in the first place. :) Where are you living since you say it's morning over there? :)

Lol man, ok no problem, was just asking but family and real life first! Just looking for a nice plug and play tactic. that's why I'm playing FMC in the first place. :) Where are you living since you say it's morning over there? :)

im from portugal! its 16:52 right now. got youth team practice at 18h! i'll see what i can do to help you out mate :)

i'm off now boys, gonna do some real life football managing :D hopefully i'll be back tonight to check up on any results and feedback people have posted.

good luck and happy gaming!

anyone have any idea of what the best setting are in terms of "cross to" and "cross from" - looking at my team stats i noticed that we rarely get on the end of crosses, probably because they are crossing to the wrong place!

also need a good offensive and defensive corner setting to apply here

I am playing with West Brom and realised that i concede alot of goals from crosses to the far post. it also happened with other tactics. so maybe it is a glitch in the game.

Hi guys! had a busy yet very enjoyable night yesterday! Took wolves to glory and brought home both the Premier League Title and the Champions League!

After being enlightened tactically by Raikan 007, who provided me with a new counter attack version to play away against stronger opponents which i tweaked slightly to better fit my players, i ended up tweaking the original Classic 4231 by Veez too.

I will be posting these new versions of the tactics in the OP for download.

Here is an overview:

Classic 4231 Attack by Veez V2
View attachment 288131View attachment 288132

Classic 433 Counter by Veez & Raikan V2
View attachment 288134View attachment 288133

Overall Team Stats:
View attachment 288137

Here are the results they rendered me in the final stages of the season:

View attachment 288097

i started using these tactics in the 1-1 draw away to Man City.

For Away matches against strong opponents and in the Final of the Champions League i used the Classic 433 Counter by Veez & Raikan V2 and for the rest of the matches i used the Classic 4231 Attack by Veez V2.

Results with the Classic 4231 Attack by Veez V2:

View attachment 288102View attachment 288103View attachment 288104View attachment 288105View attachment 288106View attachment 288107View attachment 288108View attachment 288109

Results with the Classic 433 Counter by Veez & Raikan V2:

View attachment 288110View attachment 288111View attachment 288112View attachment 288113

I had a lot of injuries at the end of the season, so i wasnt able to play my best squad in the CL final, was a little lucky to win.

However all the other results are very good, especially taking into account that the tactics werent even close to being fluid dua to the changes that i implemented!

Here is the Final League Table and Stats:

View attachment 288114View attachment 288115View attachment 288116

Won the League with 4 matches to go after beating City away:

View attachment 288117View attachment 288118View attachment 288119

Here are the CL Stats:

View attachment 288120View attachment 288121View attachment 288122

And last but certainly not least my top performers:

View attachment 288123View attachment 288124View attachment 288125View attachment 288126View attachment 288127View attachment 288128View attachment 288129View attachment 288130

I forgot to put Tim Krul in there, but he is simple amazing! Bought him in January after selling Ruddy, and for me he is one of the best goalkeepers in the game. Crucial to the great second half of the season!

I highly recommend Lazar Markovic and Carlos Fierro to everyone. They are absolute Beasts (at age 21)!!!!

Cant wait to start the new season, bring i some more quality and go try to win all competitions next year! :)

I just hopes these tactics render others the same success they have brought me!

Cheers and Happy Gaming! :D

Where do i find the links to the two tactics:

Classic 4231 Attack by Veez V2

and

Classic 433 Counter by Veez & Raikan V2

There in the OP mate! Very bottom of the first post ;)

On the screenshots on page 17 there are 3 CM's in the "Classic 433 Counter by Veez & Raikan V2" tactic, but when you download the tactic there are 2 DM's and one CM? Which one is the better one and what has been changed - tweeks i mean?

Ive picked Napoli, didnt have a Napoli game yet this year.

Bought Wellington Nem so far, trying to sell a lot to get money for a LB. Hoping for the best, looking forward to using the 2new tactics!

Veez,

What is the match prep? Who is the target man?

THX!

Okay im already sold, Italian supercup vs Juve im using the away tactic, im 3-0 up at half time :D. Watched most of it, dunno if im lucky but **** thats impressive, very good defensively, lethal in attack.

Back