4231 by Veez (Patch 13.2.2)

• Thread starter Thread starter veez
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 455
  • Views Views 104K
a screenshot of that 8-1 victory woudl be cool! those 0-0 draws, against stronger or weaker opponents and which tactic did you use? did you have chances to score?

a screenshot of that 8-1 victory woudl be cool! those 0-0 draws, against stronger or weaker opponents and which tactic did you use? did you have chances to score?

One i was the favourite the other i wasnt, but both were teams i was beating. Whoops wasn't 2 draws i lost one of these 1-0 in a game i was favourite. In this game i had 10 shots at goal and 1 on target the opposition had 11 shots and 3 on target. That one i used the counter the next game i used the other had 8 shots on goal and 2 on target with opponent having 8 and 4 on target.

Will post a screen shot of the victory and stats in a minute.

One i was the favourite the other i wasnt, but both were teams i was beating. Whoops wasn't 2 draws i lost one of these 1-0 in a game i was favourite. In this game i had 10 shots at goal and 1 on target the opposition had 11 shots and 3 on target. That one i used the counter the next game i used the other had 8 shots on goal and 2 on target with opponent having 8 and 4 on target.

Will post a screen shot of the victory and stats in a minute.

shoudl have used the tactics the other way round! lol 4231 for favourite and counter for underdog!

post the stats if you can please! sorry..

wow! what a result! remember though, 4231 for gamnes where you are favourite or at home and 433 counter for games where you arent favourite or away. you can use the 4231 away, if not a stronger team than you!

dont forget to set your playmakers and target-men in the "set-pieces" tab, because its a classic tactic

I'm quite confused here. Is this for FM13 classic mode or by "classic" you are referring to the tactic being a classic one?

wow! what a result! remember though, 4231 for gamnes where you are favourite or at home and 433 counter for games where you arent favourite or away. you can use the 4231 away, if not a stronger team than you!

dont forget to set your playmakers and target-men in the "set-pieces" tab, because its a classic tactic

Thanks, Is there any particular player that i should set as playmaker or target man? Assuming striker would be target man? Thanks

I'm quite confused here. Is this for FM13 classic mode or by "classic" you are referring to the tactic being a classic one?

lol sorry mate, its a classic tactic. tactics for FM classic need to be made in the tactic creator

Thanks, Is there any particular player that i should set as playmaker or target man? Assuming striker would be target man? Thanks

the AMC in the middle of the 4231 is the playmaker

the counter tactic has no playmaker

nice! look forward to that. whenyou say non EPL do you mean from a lower league in england or simply another country? i can give you some suggestions

Id prefer a club not from UK, suggestions are welcome. Basically looking for a cool team that isnt top 10 in Europe. :p

Pace 18, Accellaration 13 and off the ball 13 :D He's a machine with the goals lol

Pace 18, Accellaration 13 and off the ball 13 :D He's a machine with the goals lol

nice! i have Carlos Fierro and Mattia Destro, but Fierro is a GOD in this position! and the young and upcoming Viera will probably score off the charts in a year or two! i posted a screenshot of their stats earlier if you want to take a look

anyone have any idea of what the best setting are in terms of "cross to" and "cross from" - looking at my team stats i noticed that we rarely get on the end of crosses, probably because they are crossing to the wrong place!

also need a good offensive and defensive corner setting to apply here

Back