4231 by Veez (Patch 13.2.2)

• Thread starter Thread starter veez
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 455
  • Views Views 104K
On the screenshots on page 17 there are 3 CM's in the "Classic 433 Counter by Veez & Raikan V2" tactic, but when you download the tactic there are 2 DM's and one CM? Which one is the better one and what has been changed - tweeks i mean?

tyou downloaded the wrong tactic mate! the more recent and recommended versions are the ones right at the bottom of the opening post on the first page!

Veez,

What is the match prep? Who is the target man?

THX!

target man is the striker obviously. playmaker is the AMC in the middle for the 4231. the 433 has no playmaker. match prep set to def. set pieces. general training to tactics until fluid and then defensive

Okay im already sold, Italian supercup vs Juve im using the away tactic, im 3-0 up at half time :D. Watched most of it, dunno if im lucky but **** thats impressive, very good defensively, lethal in attack.

awesome mate!! thats what i wanna hear!! hope you keep it up! post some screenshots when you can ;)

I am playing with West Brom and realised that i concede alot of goals from crosses to the far post. it also happened with other tactics. so maybe it is a glitch in the game.

if you concede too much from crosses to far post, try to manually man mark wingers with your full backs at the beginning of every game. if you set them to default man marking they will sometimes end up marking the striker in the area and still leave the winger open at the second post. so it has to be done every game. if you have a very strong fullback defensively you probably wont have to do this, zonal marking is enough. also set general training to defensive when tactics are fluid!

Hi Veez,i play newcastle,what plaeyrs must stay in my team,what players i can sell,and what players i must buy in fist season...Thanks.

Hi Veez,i play newcastle,what plaeyrs must stay in my team,what players i can sell,and what players i must buy in fist season...Thanks.

keep krul, tiote, santon, cabaye, ben arfa, demba ba, cisse (hope im not forgetting anyone)

buy lisandro lopez (defender) , leonel galeano, will hughes, lazar markovic, felipe anderson, carlos fierro, lucas digne, jorge enriquez, ciaran clark, shawcross and thats all i can remember right now

just went through my pre-season and made some very interesting signings, check it out:

View attachment 288369

with my current squad i'm confident i can win all competitions this season, at least thats the objective i've set :)

here's my first match, community shield against chelsea:
View attachment 288370

Hey an update, might post pics after 1st season.

Championsleague:
Finished first with 4wins 2 losses in a group with Leverkusen (2nd), Bursaspor (3rd) and Genk (4th) easy group, still nice, 2 losses against Leverkusen, both somewhat unlucky.

Cup: lost quarterfinal in a crazy 2-3 loss against Roma, this period i had a string of crazy highscoring, highconceding games, including a back to back 3-3 against Juventus and 3-3 against Sampdoria O_o.

League:
P22 W12 D7 L3 F47 A27 placed 3rd 5points behind acmilan 9 behind Juve.

Team:
de Sanctis
Campagnaro RB
Cannavaro/Gamberini DC but lot of injuries/bans. Have Okore for the future and getting Bochetti on a free :).
Aronica LB.

Inler + Behrami MC

Pandev AMLC: 25 games, 10 goals 16 assists 7.54
Hamsik AMC: 28 gp 9 goals 6 assists 7.42
Insigne AMRC: 26(4) gp, 17 goals 12 assists 7.6

Cavani Str: 30(1) 18 goals 11 assists 7.41

Next game away to Legia for the CL.

BTW since Cavani is a lot different than Fierro do you think i should change his individual settings?

anyone have any idea of what the best setting are in terms of "cross to" and "cross from" - looking at my team stats i noticed that we rarely get on the end of crosses, probably because they are crossing to the wrong place!

also need a good offensive and defensive corner setting to apply here

awesome mate
smile.gif
glad it helped!

cross from:

Defenders:

(it depends on your players and your style of play) but if you play with big strong/slow FB's like Ivanovic etc then cross from deep as you do not want them pushing too far forward as they are not good on attack and may be slow in tracking back

Wingers:

again depends on your style.. out and out wingers like Valencia - Byline as you want them to get behind the FB's and put the defenders under pressure

more creative type Playmakers, mixed, this allows them to decide when it is a good idea to cross and from where, when the opportunity presents itself

Cross aim:

Far post every day mate, especially if playing with wingers as they arrive far post most of the time and have simple tap ins
smile.gif

I will check your thread out now
wink.gif

just wanted to say that this is a great tactic thread, well constructed, you answer all the questions (which is a must) and have a great OP :)

also, really glad to see the positive results from the new counter version.. well done and keep up the great work

Very interesting tactic.

What's more interesting, is the skin you're using. Could you provide me with a link? :)

Veez, I need this tactic so bad :) Any progress on the tactical builder tactic?

Veez, I need this tactic so bad :) Any progress on the tactical builder tactic?

no, sorry! i'll see if i can get on it at lunchtime at work! if you need it that bad start a regular FM season :P ehehehe

no, sorry! i'll see if i can get on it at lunchtime at work! if you need it that bad start a regular FM season :P ehehehe

Yeah man I think I'm gonna do that. I only love the speed of FMC since I'm short on time most of times :(

Hey an update, might post pics after 1st season.

Championsleague:
Finished first with 4wins 2 losses in a group with Leverkusen (2nd), Bursaspor (3rd) and Genk (4th) easy group, still nice, 2 losses against Leverkusen, both somewhat unlucky.

Cup: lost quarterfinal in a crazy 2-3 loss against Roma, this period i had a string of crazy highscoring, highconceding games, including a back to back 3-3 against Juventus and 3-3 against Sampdoria O_o.

League:
P22 W12 D7 L3 F47 A27 placed 3rd 5points behind acmilan 9 behind Juve.

Team:
de Sanctis
Campagnaro RB
Cannavaro/Gamberini DC but lot of injuries/bans. Have Okore for the future and getting Bochetti on a free :).
Aronica LB.

Inler + Behrami MC

Pandev AMLC: 25 games, 10 goals 16 assists 7.54
Hamsik AMC: 28 gp 9 goals 6 assists 7.42
Insigne AMRC: 26(4) gp, 17 goals 12 assists 7.6

Cavani Str: 30(1) 18 goals 11 assists 7.41

Next game away to Legia for the CL.

BTW since Cavani is a lot different than Fierro do you think i should change his individual settings?

hey mate! not bad results, although i must say i expected them to be a little better. i believe you are conceeding a tad too much. have you noticed any patterns in the way you concede? after half time team talks? counter-attacks after corners? crosses to second post? defensive mistakes of specific players? it important to try and find how we concede most out goals.

in terms of your players, i know gamberini is quite good, but he is also very slow! are you defenders (full-backs included) fast with good anticipation, positioning and concentration? because at the back this tactic relies on anticipating the oppositions next moves and regainig the ball with a quick tackle to set the counter. your full-back should be good at marking too. if you see you are conceding opposition wingers too much space, you need to manually man mark them.

your tactic should also be fluid by now, so try changing general trainig to defensive with high intensity. i also always rest my players after matches, but never before!

bochetti is a great player!! have signed him many a time in previous versions. so great signing there and with the perfect stats for this tactic. you need to find that sort of defender. your MC's should also be good at positioning and anticipation!

up front you seem to be doing well, although i would have thought that cavani shoudl be banging them in! the only thing i can think of is giving him a little more creative freedom or letting him shoot from range, but perosnally i dont like that because i look at it as a wated opportunity to deliver a key pass. he is quite similar to fierro, even better in most stats, so stick with him and he will improve.

i would also put hamsik in pandev's role if you can find a good playmaker, he will be a beast in that position! the playmaker is more of a link up between all the players moving around him, he will mostly backup players that need a pass, but will obviously play key passes too. however, the outer AMC roles are the main offensive force of this tactic, so you should concentrate your best players there, along with the striker ofcourse!

insigne is rocking it!!! :D

i just played my first game of the PL season on the train on my way into work this morning and conceeded a lot of unexpected goals too! was 4-1 up at half time away to newcastle and the game ended 5-3. it is probably because i overhauled my defense over the summer and had 3 new players in the starting line-up at the back, but it can also come down to giving too much praise at half time and letting the team become complacent. the tactic isnt fluid yet either, and i have not changed my focus to defensive. so hopefully it will improve with time. otherwise i will look to improve it in terms of tactical settings.

stick with it mate! bolster that back line and get a good playmaker and i think you'll be golden!

good luck!

awesome mate
smile.gif
glad it helped!

cross from:

Defenders:

(it depends on your players and your style of play) but if you play with big strong/slow FB's like Ivanovic etc then cross from deep as you do not want them pushing too far forward as they are not good on attack and may be slow in tracking back

Wingers:

again depends on your style.. out and out wingers like Valencia - Byline as you want them to get behind the FB's and put the defenders under pressure

more creative type Playmakers, mixed, this allows them to decide when it is a good idea to cross and from where, when the opportunity presents itself

Cross aim:

Far post every day mate, especially if playing with wingers as they arrive far post most of the time and have simple tap ins
smile.gif

I will check your thread out now
wink.gif

thanks mate! i know i can always count on your insight ;) any ideas for offensive and defensive corners?

Edit: as of yet, im undecided with full-backs using man marking. works sometimes. same way zonal marking works sometimes. whats your opinion here?

Back