4231 by Veez (Patch 13.2.2)

• Thread starter Thread starter veez
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 455
  • Views Views 104K
Man, who create this tactic u are fu**ing amazing :D I will give for u some screens from my Borussia Dortmund... AMC's and Striker are amazing !!! Reus,Gotze,Blaszczykowski - LEWANDOWSKI (big striker in this tactic i recommend him for evryone :D)

thank you mate! most enthusiastic feedback yet! :D lol yeah i knew dortmund would be awesome with this tactic, they have the perfect players. i was only a bit worried with hummels and subotic being a bit slow, but appart from that, gotze, reus, lewandowski, etc; are perfect! very interested in seeing those screenshots when u can post them!

hi again veez i'm halfway so heres the results

View attachment 288844 View attachment 288845 View attachment 288846 View attachment 288847

going quite well as you can see didn't get full fluid till the 2nd fenerbace game the only thing being all my loses have been away when using the 433 counter i even got a press comment about why i changed tactics so now the question do i keep using it or start using 4231 all the time but still the best 4231 i've ever used cheers

stfc

hi again veez i'm halfway so heres the results

View attachment 288844 View attachment 288845 View attachment 288846 View attachment 288847

going quite well as you can see didn't get full fluid till the 2nd fenerbace game the only thing being all my loses have been away when using the 433 counter i even got a press comment about why i changed tactics so now the question do i keep using it or start using 4231 all the time but still the best 4231 i've ever used cheers

stfc

nice results mate! dude if its working for you, keep going with it. i originally created the 433 to play away against stronger opposition only, because my wolves side couldnt cope using the 4231 in those games. you have some quality players, so it might not be the case for you. try usinf the 4231 away too but always check posession to see if the short passing is working or not and tweak if you have to!

keep it up and good luck!

tried to sell most of my squad at napoli, loads of interested clubs, but no one makes offers. italian league is well f*ucked! most teams have no good players and they have no money too.

looking for a new challenge, anyone have any ideas?

i've been browsing through the leagues and nothing seems to catch my eye. thinking of going with spurs, but really wanted a bigger challenge!

tried to sell most of my squad at napoli, loads of interested clubs, but no one makes offers. italian league is well f*ucked! most teams have no good players and they have no money too.

i've been browsing through the leagues and nothing seems to catch my eye. thinking of going with spurs, but really wanted a bigger challenge!
Sheffield Wednesday

@ veez

do u use any oi and what is your match preparation

Is the striker the tm

@veez

I quit FM Classic for now, seems to buggy. Every tactic falls apart in january :( Back to the normal game. Will test your tactic now with my smallish team :)

Update of season two with the tweaks made, been going well up till december hit a bit of a slump but that happens in most games.
View attachment 288980View attachment 288981

As you can see most points dropped are against the big teams, couple in europe but was already qualified so rested players then. not changing anything for away games either.

negatives ive noticed this season: Fouls- commit too many in alot of games, might try dropping the slider for this.

short passing still an issue for my team but i think my highest passing stat is cabaye at 16.

Yee my defensive is a little bit weak :P Maybe i will change it soon, because now dont have budget for it :D But it's doesn't metter, im 1 on Bundesliga and playing in semi final champions leage now... I will give u screens after season end ( Im on april now, so maybe this evening i will post here ss ).

Ps. Leitner - Second Gotze on this position hehe :D He plays like Gotze when Mario was injured 4 months :D

what is a good team to use these tactics with

any mid table or top team team in top 5 leagues in europe

thanks

Yeah thats what frustrated me too. They only have old players, unbalanced squads and debts.

Check Pescara they might be interesting and i think have some talented players. Also check Southampton they are pretty cool and have sick talents.

Hello Again Veez...
Here u have my amazing season with Borussia Dortmund :)
Now when i won CL and Bundesliga i have better budget for transfers so i will sell Schmelzer and Piszczek and will buy some better left & right defenders, because they are weak - crazy because not like a in rl life :D. Maybe u have some good left and right defenders to this tactic ? I have now like a 30 Mln Euros.

leeholly5

what you doing for match prep & also you selecting target and playmaker?

Last edited:
Back