4231 by Veez (Patch 13.2.2)

• Thread starter Thread starter veez
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 455
  • Views Views 104K
Just firing up a new 'journeyman' save now :) will give your tactic a go hope its the premier tactic ive been looking for will post my results mate

nice one mate! looking forward to seeing how you do. good luck!

has anyone found a good corner tactic to implement yet? that aspect of the tactic certainly needs improving!

Hi Veez!

What is the match prep, match training, general training, pitch size and OI?

THX!

Hi Veez!

What is the match prep, match training, general training, pitch size and OI?

THX!

match prep to def set pieces

general training to tactics until fluid, then balanced or change it according to strength of opponents

small or normal pitch size, OI set by assistant manager or manager with greater tactical knowledge

have you tried it out yet?

Not yet. I would like to start a new save with Newcastle.

match prep to def set pieces

general training to tactics until fluid, then balanced or change it according to strength of opponents

small or normal pitch size, OI set by assistant manager or manager with greater tactical knowledge

have you tried it out yet?

Not yet. I would like to start a new save with Newcastle.

ok mate, post some results when you can! i've been using defensive general training to great effect lately too, forgot to change it back, and when i noticed i went over my results and conceeded few. It didnt really affect me offensively because we are very strong up front

after some more testing yesterday i can conclude and confirm that the "classic 4231" is effective in all games except larger opponents away.

the "classic 4231 counter" however is miles away from being as solid in these games as the original tactic in the other games. i am still trying to tweak and improve but havent found the right balance yet. does anyone have any ideas?

i'm thinking of posting a "challenge thread" to see who can create the best counter attacking tactic from the original one, might be interesting!

anyone tried it out and have some results they can post or some feedback?

Lost 4-1 to Spurs with newcastle in the Europe league semi final. After that i lost 1-0 to swansea.. Not the best start :)

Lost 4-1 to Spurs with newcastle in the Europe league semi final. After that i lost 1-0 to swansea.. Not the best start :)

im sorry to hear that mate. but are you employing this in the middle of your season? for this tacic to work at its best it needs to be fluid or close to it. no point in using it in dificult games when your players arent used to it. best thing you can do is leave it in your tactical approach until it is more fluid and use it then. apply it in some home games that arent so dificult while it is doing so too.

only way to really test a tactic is to start a new season, play firendlies, make it fluid and get your players used to it. the game is so complex this year that u cant just simply plug in a new tactic in the mddle of the season and expect it to get results immediately.

nevertheless, even though you lost these games, was your team able to produce anything positive? Also, were these away or home games? the counter tactic needs much work so i'd stay away from it for now

i just noticed that with 7 games to play, i now have more points than when i finished last season in second, 1 point behind united. we conceeded half the goals and scored nearly as many, so this is turning out to be a very positive season! although im out of both cups which i won last year. got my sights on the champions league though!

View attachment 287862View attachment 287863

Last edited:
i am disheartened by the lack of feedback though! positive or negative.... if anyone is trying this out, i'd love to know what you have to say about it! so dont be shy! :P

i am disheartened by the lack of feedback though! positive or negative.... if anyone is trying this out, i'd love to know what you have to say about it! so dont be shy! :P
Have you an FMC version?

Have you an FMC version?

no sorry, just the classic version. if i have the time i might ty to convert it to TC mode. but i want to perfect my counter tactic first. when i do that and have my set complete, i will convert them.

the latest: Clasic 4231 by Veez this works very well in all games even away to similar opponents or at home to stronger opponents, except away to stronger teams, here you will need to employ a tactic that plays wider, faster and more direct football. i have uploaded a counter tactic to use with it but im not entirely happy with it yet, it can be a lot better.

try them out and let me know how you do and if you have any suggestions!

cheers

Back