4231 by Veez (Patch 13.2.2)

• Thread starter Thread starter veez
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 455
  • Views Views 104K
is this for the regular fm13 or you can only use it in classic mode? thanks

i can try testing it on a man united save on the second season if you want? add me on steam thiagobr03 i can help you post results here im willing to test it out for you for a season.

hey guys! i'm just finishing my season now with some amazing results! Raikan007 helped me out with some tactical issues, especially with the away tactic and the results have been simply AMAZING! as soon as i finish up i will post screenshots and the updated versions of the tactics.

thiago, i'd love for you to try it out! just give me a little time to finish up my season tonight and i'll post everything so you can give it a try!

cheers!

glad to hear you are still progressing with it =). anytime bud im always around, good luck and post some more results ;)

Im in a cool game with Rangers, dont have players for this but ill try when i start a new save.

Need to find a good (non-EPL) team to try it with :D

i am tryin this on my game at the min, seems to be working well, the control tactic but only problem i have is scoring. anything i can do

glad to hear you are still progressing with it =). anytime bud im always around, good luck and post some more results ;)

just got to work and connected my external drive - will start uploading now :)

Im in a cool game with Rangers, dont have players for this but ill try when i start a new save.

Need to find a good (non-EPL) team to try it with :D

nice! look forward to that. whenyou say non EPL do you mean from a lower league in england or simply another country? i can give you some suggestions

i am tryin this on my game at the min, seems to be working well, the control tactic but only problem i have is scoring. anything i can do

hi mate! the control tactic is my previous one, from before the latest patch. my latest one is Classic 4231 by Veez. However i have tweaked it a little and now have a new counter attack version. i'm going to post it in the OP now along with some results too. so use the newest versions i am going to upload, they work much better :)

Hi guys! had a busy yet very enjoyable night yesterday! Took wolves to glory and brought home both the Premier League Title and the Champions League!

After being enlightened tactically by Raikan 007, who provided me with a new counter attack version to play away against stronger opponents which i tweaked slightly to better fit my players, i ended up tweaking the original Classic 4231 by Veez too.

I will be posting these new versions of the tactics in the OP for download.

Here is an overview:

Classic 4231 Attack by Veez V2
View attachment 288131View attachment 288132

Classic 433 Counter by Veez & Raikan V2
View attachment 288134View attachment 288133

Overall Team Stats:
View attachment 288137

Here are the results they rendered me in the final stages of the season:

View attachment 288097

i started using these tactics in the 1-1 draw away to Man City.

For Away matches against strong opponents and in the Final of the Champions League i used the Classic 433 Counter by Veez & Raikan V2 and for the rest of the matches i used the Classic 4231 Attack by Veez V2.

Results with the Classic 4231 Attack by Veez V2:

View attachment 288102View attachment 288103View attachment 288104View attachment 288105View attachment 288106View attachment 288107View attachment 288108View attachment 288109

Results with the Classic 433 Counter by Veez & Raikan V2:

View attachment 288110View attachment 288111View attachment 288112View attachment 288113

I had a lot of injuries at the end of the season, so i wasnt able to play my best squad in the CL final, was a little lucky to win.

However all the other results are very good, especially taking into account that the tactics werent even close to being fluid dua to the changes that i implemented!

Here is the Final League Table and Stats:

View attachment 288114View attachment 288115View attachment 288116

Won the League with 4 matches to go after beating City away:

View attachment 288117View attachment 288118View attachment 288119

Here are the CL Stats:

View attachment 288120View attachment 288121View attachment 288122

And last but certainly not least my top performers:

View attachment 288123View attachment 288124View attachment 288125View attachment 288126View attachment 288127View attachment 288128View attachment 288129View attachment 288130

I forgot to put Tim Krul in there, but he is simple amazing! Bought him in January after selling Ruddy, and for me he is one of the best goalkeepers in the game. Crucial to the great second half of the season!

I highly recommend Lazar Markovic and Carlos Fierro to everyone. They are absolute Beasts (at age 21)!!!!

Cant wait to start the new season, bring i some more quality and go try to win all competitions next year! :)

I just hopes these tactics render others the same success they have brought me!

Cheers and Happy Gaming! :D

hi veez, your classic V2 tactic - cant find download link? Got the Raikan colab one...

got it. thanks mate. will try with my PSG team. really struggling with consistency. I try multiple tactics through a season. hope this one can last by giving me awesome results - got a great team...

Wow i'm Dundee, into 2017-18 season and have a really good team of youngsters doing well in the SPL but struggled in europe only beating wolfsburg in champions league but getting destroyed from Inter and Real. Just played the last game with the counter tactic away to Inter and won 8-1 cannot believe this result.

hi mate! the control tactic is my previous one, from before the latest patch. my latest one is Classic 4231 by Veez. However i have tweaked it a little and now have a new counter attack version. i'm going to post it in the OP now along with some results too. so use the newest versions i am going to upload, they work much better :)

I will give it ago. I am using normal mode not classic so hoping new one will work. will post up pics and update

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

got it. thanks mate. will try with my PSG team. really struggling with consistency. I try multiple tactics through a season. hope this one can last by giving me awesome results - got a great team...

good luck with that mate! let me know how you do!

Wow i'm Dundee, into 2017-18 season and have a really good team of youngsters doing well in the SPL but struggled in europe only beating wolfsburg in champions league but getting destroyed from Inter and Real. Just played the last game with the counter tactic away to Inter and won 8-1 cannot believe this result.

WOW! thats unbelievable lol keep it up! and post some screenshots if you can!

Back