532 Strong defence with goalscoring strikers!

• Thread starter Thread starter Essiko
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 647
  • Views Views 282K
You using the #69 still? what did you change btw. Cheers buddy

Yeah, always play with a DMC and have the wider srikers man marking the full backs (i play man city so usually only have sane/sterling for those roles) so i accomodate wingers for those. if you have the strikers, dont bother

Yeah, always play with a DMC and have the wider srikers man marking the full backs (i play man city so usually only have sane/sterling for those roles) so i accomodate wingers for those. if you have the strikers, dont bother

Hi wkdsoul, can you upload your tactic for us to try? I remember playing with a similar tactic of yours in fm17. Loved it.

Hi wkdsoul, can you upload your tactic for us to try? I remember playing with a similar tactic of yours in fm17. Loved it.

Will do in a few games, only played 2 matches with it :)

Help? F.Coman (on the right) mertens or a.silva (centre) fekir (on the left)

Playing with Altinordu in 2nd turkish league (Prediction 14th). Easy promotion. The matches i've lost were undeserved, but my players were too bad to score. My best player has CA 105 :)

View attachment 50992

Here are the stats. I loaned out Maja in January because i had not enough strikers.

View attachment 50991

I have board confidence on 100% haha. I never had this before in my FM life.

View attachment 50989

All in all: Best tactic in FM 18. It's a gamebreaker.

[QUOTE = zerberster; 3161654] 2. türk liginde Altınordu'yla oynamak (Tahmini 14). Kolay tanıtım. Kaybettiğim maçlar haksızdı, ama benim oyuncularım skor vermek için çok kötüydü. En iyi oyuncum CA 105 var. :)

View attachment 1163907

İşte böyle. Ocak'ta Maja'ya borç verdim ediyorum istiyorum grev yapmadım.

View attachment 1163908

% 100 haha'ya güvenim var. Bunu daha önce FM hayatımda hiç yapmadım.

View attachment 1163910

Sonuçta: FM 18'de en iyi taktik. Bu bir gamebreaker. [/ ALINTI]

Fixture?

Last edited:
[QUOTE = zerberster; 3161654] 2. türk liginde Altınordu'yla oynamak (Tahmini 14). Kolay tanıtım. Kaybettiğim maçlar haksızdı, ama benim oyuncularım skor vermek için çok kötüydü. En iyi oyuncum CA 105 var. :)

View attachment 1163907

İşte böyle. Ocak'ta Maja'ya borç verdim ediyorum istiyorum grev yapmadım.

View attachment 1163908

% 100 haha'ya güvenim var. Bunu daha önce FM hayatımda hiç yapmadım.

View attachment 1163910

Sonuçta: FM 18'de en iyi taktik. Bu bir gamebreaker. [/ ALINTI]

Fixture?

english

Playing with Altinordu in 2nd turkish league (Prediction 14th). Easy promotion. The matches i've lost were undeserved, but my players were too bad to score. My best player has CA 105 :)

View attachment 1163907

Here are the stats. I loaned out Maja in January because i had not enough strikers.

View attachment 1163908

I have board confidence on 100% haha. I never had this before in my FM life.

View attachment 1163910

All in all: Best tactic in FM 18. It's a gamebreaker.

Try use mark tighter in the team instructions, and remove offside trap :)

Reason why he gets one on one is because your standing high with a offside trap and his midtfielder ore winger gets to much time to play the ball trough over the defenders, and when they have a fast striker they will run from your defenders :)

Cheers mate. But would these changes make the tactic less efficinety?

Can someone send a screen shot of the tactic and instructions in English please , as it won't let me download any file , cheers buys

Back