kung fu dnz tweak Essiko 2 for me it's the best tac in fm18. Any team which I played i won league (i need max 2 seson). Underdog in Polish lotto ekstraklasa (media pred. 16 - the last one) i won league in my first seson in lotto ekstraklasa ( in CL played only on stage and max 3 place but in EL I reached 1/4) then i played Krosnodar ( Russian Premier League) 4 seasons - 3 winner league (media pred. 3) and twice CL, twice runner up. Now I playing AC Milan (pred. 3) in my 2 seasons i won twice Seria A and I was in the final CL.

Congratulations mate !!!

How would you guys compare the 5-3-2 from #7 with the 5-2-3 from #69 when it comes to goals conceded and CCC against?

How would you guys compare the 5-3-2 from #7 with the 5-2-3 from #69 when it comes to goals conceded and CCC against?

I barely can't feel the change. But idk, i feel more safe playing with the version from the post #69.
But its almost the same thing. With the new version i feel the team play better football. But both are great.

Last edited:
Fekir golden ball in the first year thanks essiko

I played with a 523 and conceded a ccc every 86min (creating one every 33 min).
After switching to tactic from post #69 I still create one ccc every 33min but now I concede one every... 225min !
Unbelievable defensive performances ! Thanks !

Tried a mixture of the the Kung fu dnz tweak Eirik tactic and Eirik final adjustment tactic with Valencia (won La Liga and the Copa del Rey), Hoffenheim (Won the Bundesliga) and Southampton (Won the Premier League, Carabao Cup and Europa League). So I thought I'd start a new save and give this a try with Forest Green, down in League 2.

Still playing pre-season friendlies, but looking good so far.

View attachment 50468

Especially pleased with the game against Arsenal

View attachment 50467

Hello friends,

As anyone had any sucess with the "V2" - post 174?

hey @Essiko mate , on your tweaks eirik(post 69) and essiko 2 (post 174 )did you use the same training that is on the op? thanks mate!

Tried a mixture of the the Kung fu dnz tweak Eirik tactic and Eirik final adjustment tactic with Valencia (won La Liga and the Copa del Rey), Hoffenheim (Won the Bundesliga) and Southampton (Won the Premier League, Carabao Cup and Europa League). So I thought I'd start a new save and give this a try with Forest Green, down in League 2.

Still playing pre-season friendlies, but looking good so far.

View attachment 1164465

Especially pleased with the game against Arsenal

View attachment 1164466

Tactic?

[QUOTE = jonnysnipe; 3161385] Peut jouer avec elle j'ai créé une tactique quelques saisons en arrière qui a produit des résultats similaires [/ QUOTE]

JONNYSNIPE BOSS TACTIC FM15 ;)

[QUOTE = jonnysnipe; 3161385] Peut jouer avec elle j'ai créé une tactique quelques saisons en arrière qui a produit des résultats similaires [/ QUOTE]

JONNYSNIPE BOSS TACTIC FM15 ;)

thank you was just an alteration of someone else’s but the 200 goals a season was fun while it lasted!

this one is performing well I do struggle against some teams still with a strong arsenal team.

lost against Southampton at home some how? Seems to not like 4141 struggles to score against it.

will probably finish the season on around 140:150 goals scored

Online game: Just finished the PL with 101 points and the goals scored record and STILL didn't win!!! My mate had 102 points including a last minute winner against me with 3 games to go! I also lost in semis of CL on away goals, with the winning goal scored on 95th min (there was only supposed to be 4mins added on)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Almost broke my laptop!

Would someone’s mind posting the TI’s, PI’s and roles from the tactic in post 69. Having to play FM on my iPad and can’t dowload it otherwise and the screenshot isn’t in English.