has anyone tried changing the central striker to the targetman role (on attack duty)
i tried for a few games and found it worked quite well. it certainly improved the chances created.
just curious if some one else has or could try it

has anyone tried changing the central striker to the targetman role (on attack duty)
i tried for a few games and found it worked quite well. it certainly improved the chances created.
just curious if some one else has or could try it

First game mi central striker (Lemar) scores 2

i tried for 5 games and martial scored 12. wondering if there is a way to increase that even more? maybe change to mixed crosses?

what is the best ppm for strikers?

"ppm" ???

My best striker is my central (Cutrome). 44 goals in 25 match ! For the left (acensio, who want leave the team ! ...) and right (coman F) around 20 goals and 20 assists in 22 matchs. I'have vitinho too. 17 goals / 17 assists in 18 matchs #

i tried for 5 games and martial scored 12. wondering if there is a way to increase that even more? maybe change to mixed crosses?

How Greedy can you get lol 12 in 5? Thats absolute madness!

just keep it liek it is and be super happy, i dont think anyone can beat that if u keep it up :D

class4ab031da4585db35.png

valberg.png

Amazing tactic but my central striker scores only 23 in 17 games

How Greedy can you get lol 12 in 5? Thats absolute madness!

just keep it liek it is and be super happy, i dont think anyone can beat that if u keep it up :D

it soon slowed down and was probably more to do with opposition than the change in role but just wondered if someone can test it out for a season. im only a bit part player so can take days or even weeks before i can get on. too many **** kids!!

it soon slowed down and was probably more to do with opposition than the change in role but just wondered if someone can test it out for a season. im only a bit part player so can take days or even weeks before i can get on. too many **** kids!!

Working quite consistent for me - cavani at PSG scoring at least 2 game it seems