final game v spurs in the champs league final. unticked work ball in to box and look for underlap and we won 6-1 with martial scoring 5. i may do that permanently and see what happens

since implementing the changes i mentioned martial has scored
13 goals in 3 games!!!!
opposition has been spurs (champs league final) man city (charity shield) galatasary (super cup)
make that 15 in 4

Last edited:
13 goals in 3 games!!!!
opposition has been spurs (champs league final) man city (charity shield) galatasary (super cup)
make that 15 in 4

Sorry if already mentioned. I tried to look back through previous posts but my phone isn't the best at it. Which tactic is the base for the changes you made?
Thanks

main tactic from post #69
only changes i have made are removing the look for underlap instruction along with the work ball into box instruction.

Hello,

Could you share your tactic with tweak ?
Thkc

main tactic from post #69
only changes i have made are removing the look for underlap instruction along with the work ball into box instruction.

13 goals in 3 games!!!!
make that 15 in 4

can you post your line up please

I kept cavani as target man and we just won 7-2 against Monaco then 10-0 against angers with the changes balders did so I will update you again soon

in the angers game I got 3 hat tricks neymar cavani and Mbappé

I kept cavani as target man and we just won 7-2 against Monaco then 10-0 against angers with the changes balders did so I will update you again soon

are you using the other tweaks

13 goals in 3 games!!!!
make that 15 in 4

what are the changes? target man

hello,

could you share the tactic with all tweaks please?
Thkx

I had a ridiculous transfer window with psg won my first game 11-1

i did sign dybala, pogba, SMS, Alex Sandro, semedo, donnarumma and romagnoli though.

So the front 3 is left dybala middle Mbappé and right neymar..... not bad

i thought you changed martial to tm

i did but i reverted back to af when making the other changes. due to it going well i havent changed it back to tm. when martial stops scoring i may do it then