i did but i reverted back to af when making the other changes. due to it going well i havent changed it back to tm. when martial stops scoring i may do it then

is there any other things you do?

is there any other things you do?

nope thats it. im tempted to try the target man role again due to the success jonnysnipe has had. i am aware how weak the french league is compared to the premier league.

nope thats it. im tempted to try the target man role again due to the success jonnysnipe has had. i am aware how weak the french league is compared to the premier league.

that's true are you following everything in the op like training and corner takers?

that's true are you following everything in the op like training and corner takers?

no i left training as i can only play occasionally so dont get to mixed up in it. as for corner takers i left that too

no i left training as i can only play occasionally so dont get to mixed up in it. as for corner takers i left that too

Hey, sorry it got a bit confusing. So, the tweaks you suggested are to take post #69 tactic, and Remove Look for Underlap, as well as Remove Work Ball into Box to got them scoring like madmen.

Hey, sorry it got a bit confusing. So, the tweaks you suggested are to take post #69 tactic, and Remove Look for Underlap, as well as Remove Work Ball into Box to got them scoring like madmen.

yes. its not guaranteed but working for me

In my ac milan save Lemar (AF) 4 goal in 2 games with BALDERS tweak

In my ac milan save Lemar (AF) 4 goal in 2 games with BALDERS tweak

In my save, he is not even awkward at ST position. How long did it take to train him to new position.

quick update,
have reached january 1st in my 2nd season and martial has scored 53 goals

Hello,
Someone could share the tactic with Balders Tweaks please ?

Thkx

receeted back to AF myself as now have mbappe as middle striker but half time of that first game changed him to TM and he scored two.

i will play a bit more tonight.

aware the French league is weak that’s why I picked it, want to hit that 200 goal mark in a top division

just change AF to TM or you will use BALDERS tweak too?

receeted back to AF myself as now have mbappe as middle striker but half time of that first game changed him to TM and he scored two.

i will play a bit more tonight.

aware the French league is weak that’s why I picked it, want to hit that 200 goal mark in a top division

the target man you putting him support are attack
jonnysnipe

Balders

Corner taker for this tactic?

And about the TM (Attack duty tweak), Do you guys change any other instructions? I tried Morata, but without any success?

Hello,
Someone could share the tactic with Balders Tweaks please ?

Thkx

Post 69.

Remove look for underlap & work ball into box.
Change middle striker to targetman attack.

Done.

as wkdsoul said however changing the striker role is optional. i have had some success with it as has jonnysnipe but for now i have gone back to using an advanced forward