6-2-2-0 Counter: A Hypothesis (Work in Progress)

nope.. just suitable for the positions in the tactic.. next 2 matches: won 1-0 at nurnberg and won 2-1 home with wolfsburg..
now i`m gonna try with ribery and robben as AP

nope.. just suitable for the positions in the tactic.. next 2 matches: won 1-0 at nurnberg and won 2-1 home with wolfsburg..
now i`m gonna try with ribery and robben as AP

Sounds good. Please keep the updates coming.

From what I can see after watching much more of the matches is that I find it harder at home.

If I concede first at home it's hard to get back in the match because:

- of the mentality of the tactic
- because the opposition have scored away from home, they operate more defensively.

Results are picking up though. Just signed Will Hughes - has the 'Dictates Tempo' PPM too.

View attachment 316312

From what I can see after watching much more of the matches is that I find it harder at home.

If I concede first at home it's hard to get back in the match because:

- of the mentality of the tactic
- because the opposition have scored away from home, they operate more defensively.

Results are picking up though. Just signed Will Hughes - has the 'Dictates Tempo' PPM too.

View attachment 316312

I am turning into your biggest fan with the amount of testing you do :)

Yes, if your opponent has no interest in scoring what so ever it becomes a bit harder which is, like you said, the basis of the tactic. I have seen comebacks though since the standard mentality will allow your possession to go up a bit.

You are the father!!! I'm just the grown up taking the positives from the father's advice!!! ;) I set the crossing location of the LB, RB, WBL and WBR to TARGET MAN and the passing to both flanks in order to deliver many crosses to the target man!!! The rest is your tactic and defensively it looks really strong!!!
As you've said the opposition are starting to get mad with their lack of CCC... :))))) Great defensive Shyftyy!!!

Can you put up a screen of your Training?

Just want to make sure it's the same!

It's weird to me that this original tactic, can work so well with Barca and Bristol, but doesn't work with other teams..
If you're up for it Shyftyy, and if it is possible, maybe tweak it for use of all teams? :)

It's weird to me that this original tactic, can work so well with Barca and Bristol, but doesn't work with other teams..
If you're up for it Shyftyy, and if it is possible, maybe tweak it for use of all teams? :)

That's what I am looking into right now. I need to find out what causes the differences. The original is a Work in Progress after all :)